PDA

View Full Version : Programing ETTI 45A ESC to Spektrum DX3S TX PROBLEMS ?

Andris Golts
07-06-2011, 09:54 PM
Hi all a friend programed the ETTI to the DX3S tx and both worked great removed the esc to paint boat and reinstalled the esc and turned on the power the rudder worked but no motor power plugged another servo in to the throttle slot on the reciever and the servo worked fine so power was getting to the throttle. I figured at this point the Etti was the problem but before mailing the ETTI out for repairs i plugged the ETTI in to my Spektrum DX6I system and now the ETTI worked and ran it in that boat. Tried the DX3S tx again and no luck once again called the tech support at Spektrum he had me check all tx settings and still would not work.Has anyone had a similar incident? Regards Andris Golts.

battlefury
07-06-2011, 10:51 PM
yes i had a similar problem programming DX3S tx. however it was not an etti ESC but a pro boat 30amp esc[PRB3654]. As what has describle, the rudder worked fine but no motor power when plugged. i fiddle with all the tx setting but invalid .Possibly, i observed that ESC with reserve function might not work with DX3S or is it not? That really sucks, the matter of fact is i bought a DX3S because i wanted to eliminated the use of other spare TX. (memory function) .

And since its always spektrum comes with most proboat products in the market. It really disappointing to know that people like me pay good money and not enjoy its functions to the fullest.

Andris can i have spektrum email add here? i would also like to drop them a mail regarding this issue or maybe a spektrum rep. around here would like to chine in on this.