PDA

View Full Version : ProBoat Mystic, anybody seen one run, compare to my Miss Gieco

Doug Doty
06-26-2011, 10:06 PM
Wow I guess I crammed it all into the subject, I just found it in proboat email I sign up for to recieve when they have new product releases. Just also wanted to say I looked around briefly and did not spot a "search " did I miss it ??

Doug...

siberianhusky
06-27-2011, 06:58 AM
Are they not the same with the exception of the offset rudder? Thought it was pretty much a colour option. I'd like one to run in our club RTR stock offshore class, step up from the SV. Although the new Impulse is a really nice looking boat as well, have to wait for some end user reviews.
Might be in the fun budget for next year.

Doug Doty
06-27-2011, 07:04 AM
It specs say 60 amp speed controler instead of 45, an 1800kv motor instead of 1500, and stainless prop instead of composit as well as the aforementioned offset rudder. Subtle changes but a better buy....and more potential out of stock parts.

ron1950
06-29-2011, 07:02 AM
ive seen the mystic at the nats in fla....exact same boat a mg except the 1800 and the 60 amp esc and of course its white and has the offset.....the best part is u can get it without the radio or rtr.....id grab one in a instant if i didnt have a decent mg already.....

Doug Doty
06-29-2011, 07:09 AM
I found some more reading on it with some additional looking around and it seems they are coming available any time now. I think I will put one on back order somewhere.

midnightsabotage
07-18-2011, 07:55 AM
Saw this thread and just thought I'd add some recent info. I had pre-ordered the boat as well and after a few delays now, the website reads an early September release date for the plug-and-play version, while the ready-to-run version has fallen all the way down to late August.

Decided to cancel my pre-order and see when it actually gets released.

rjwalker
09-21-2011, 12:04 PM
I just ordered a mystic off ebay 319.00 free shipping pnp model. I was wondering if it will run 3 cell batterys safely with out over heating or problems. I have 2 -5000mah 40c 3cells and only one 2cell I hate to have too buy another battery thanks for any help