PDA

View Full Version : OK: So whats up with the pictures on OSE?

m4a1usr
06-23-2011, 10:37 PM
Since the recent change at OSE in the new formatt there seems to be a problem with opening pictures embedded using image protocol. For what ever reason I cannot access pictures in the for sale forum. Anyone else having this problem?

John

LarrysDrifter
06-23-2011, 10:51 PM
I can't even find recent for sale adds. The 1st one on top of the list was from 2009. I'd sure like to bump my sale thread this weekend. I also hope the pics are still there.

Steven Vaccaro
06-23-2011, 11:08 PM
I can't even find recent for sale adds. The 1st one on top of the list was from 2009. I'd sure like to bump my sale thread this weekend. I also hope the pics are still there.

Sounds like you clicked one of the sort buttons at the top of the forum columns. If you do it changes the sort order.

You go to this aera "Thread Display Options", then click "show threads".

Steven Vaccaro
06-23-2011, 11:08 PM
Since the recent change at OSE in the new formatt there seems to be a problem with opening pictures embedded using image protocol. For what ever reason I cannot access pictures in the for sale forum. Anyone else having this problem?

John I will look into that.

Steven Vaccaro
06-23-2011, 11:11 PM

John

John please send me a link to a thread you are having issues with?

m4a1usr
06-24-2011, 11:37 PM
Its got something to do with my computer or browser settings Steve. My work computers (plural) all downloaded the pictures I tried to access. Seems at home if I click on anyones picture, whether its in the for sale forum or other location the picture will not properly load. I get the screen change in color and it just sits there. Its gotta be my computer settings. Just not sure where to begin.

John