PDA

View Full Version : Venom P1 KOS - Diesel

Diesel6401
06-20-2011, 10:24 PM
Well I decided to change the setup on my P1 a little. I was using a cc1518 and swordy 200 on 4s1p with a prather s215 s/b/de-tongued. Since I can't use a very big prop on this boat, i am not utilizing the cc1518 to it's full potential so I am pulling it and gonna save it for a different hull maybe the new PB impulse. So I stuck a Tacon 4074 2000kv in it. Eager to see how see runs, should be a lot better. Nice looking hull.

MfizzleS62
06-21-2011, 11:51 AM
wow I like the setup I wish I had the skills to do what you did with all the CF and new motor mounts...

The X640 I just got made the boat how it should have been from the start... Its almost to fast !!! Im running 16.8v NIMH and is wicked fast as well as getting a longer run time... gets on plane right away no need to give it a Push LOL

Diesel6401
06-21-2011, 08:20 PM
wow I like the setup I wish I had the skills to do what you did with all the CF and new motor mounts...

The X640 I just got made the boat how it should have been from the start... Its almost to fast !!! Im running 16.8v NIMH and is wicked fast as well as getting a longer run time... gets on plane right away no need to give it a Push LOL

Thanks, I can't take credit for the CF work though. I picked this boat up from another member. Awesome score for me on a hull/hardware deal. Wait until you switch to lipos, will wake the boat up even more.