PDA

View Full Version : Decal City

Eodman
02-15-2008, 12:26 PM
Afternoon everyone, Just thought I would tell you guys about a decal shop I stumbled onto! The site is www.Decalcity.com it allows you customize the decals real time and you can then see them!

The guys name is Joel and he can also work with a picture of something you don't see on his site! He worked with me on two projects and his product is first rate!

Real nice guy! Take a look!

ReddyWatts
02-15-2008, 05:40 PM
Thanks Eodman!

txboatpilot
02-15-2008, 06:02 PM
As well, Thanks Eodman!!

blakybob
02-17-2008, 01:34 AM
Looks like a good site. I'll give him a try for my next project.

Blake

Eodman
02-17-2008, 11:22 AM
Hey Blaky, On the last page while checking out there's a comment box mention where you found Decal City(Offshore Electrics).

Eodman
02-17-2008, 03:42 PM
Decal City did my decals for the Gunslinger, has done the decals for my Toysport twin drive and will be getting an order for my sons Mean machine! Joel really delivers a fine product! Quick Too!

blakybob
02-18-2008, 12:55 AM
Wilco. Can you post some pics of the work he's done for you? Doyou know if he does conformal vynl stuff or just flat letters. I was thinking a white hull with a Texas flag draped over the deck and sides. One red decal and one white decal. Pretty simple but it would have to take on the boat's shape without bubbles.

Blake

Eodman
02-18-2008, 07:31 AM
Blaky, I don't know but you can call him or email him right from his site. He answers quickly! His product is pretty easy to work with & he sells a install kit that may help with the bubble issue!

He did the decals on the gunslinger and he did the decals for my twin drive Toysport! I'll post those Wednesday or Thursday!

blakybob
02-18-2008, 11:54 AM
Preesh. Gunslinger...that's not that yellow Titan with the sniper/H&K decals is it? "One shot one kill" on the side?

Blake

Eodman
02-29-2008, 02:52 PM
No here's a picture of the "Gunslinger" .... decals by www.Decalcity.com!

Steven Vaccaro
02-29-2008, 03:03 PM
Check these guys(gals) out.
http://www.racelinedigital.com/store/

Eodman
02-29-2008, 03:12 PM
They look like they do nice work also! I just happened to stumble onto Decal City and found them to provide a nice product and they are stateside & when possible I like to keep my money stateside! For me that's important!

That's not to say I won't buy something foriegn made, I just prefer to spend my money stateside! If Digital had a stateside representative & address I could see myself spending money there! Just one those strange things that make people unigue... ok maybe even strange .... but what the hell!!!!

Eodman
02-29-2008, 03:38 PM
Steven it is also the reason you got all of my business for everything on the Toysport rather than some to you & some to Hobby City! Price is nice but I want to spend my money stateside!

Steven Vaccaro
02-29-2008, 04:22 PM
Not looking to steal sales from Decal City, just another option. When it comes to art work and decals, its not about price, more about design. One company may not have a design the other has. I'm personally artistically retarded. I have trouble making a good looking stick figure. Raceline has some cool stuff some customers have used in the past. Decal city also has some nice stuff. I'm sure I will be buying from them in the future also.