PDA

View Full Version : Products site info

Steven Vaccaro
04-23-2007, 10:40 AM
I'm adding some info on how to surf the product site.

This is what I have so far. If you have anything that may help other users. Besides going to another site :D Please let me know?

Viewing Products:
While viewing a product, if you click the picture or "details" button the product will open in its own page with a larger picture and more details on the product (if they are availible).

Search Button:
On the top menu bar there is a search feature. Its a very powerful tool on this site. Put in any part or a part number or part of a description and it will find it. This is great for little obscure things that you may not know which category we may have listed them in.

Registering an account:
Its not required to register, but If you add items in your cart and then login the items in the cart will be lost. So login first.

Please register and login to your account before adding any items to your cart.

Inventory Stock:
We have 99% of everything on this site that's listed as instock.

If you add something to your shipping cart and do not purchase that item, it will be removed from your cart in 1 hour. After that time someone else may purchase that item.

Watch List:
If you are interested in an out of stock item. First login to your account. View that item and click "Watch List" button. When we relist that item as back in stock you will receiver an email that its back instock. This only works if you are logged into your account!
Beware you may get an email that an item is instock, but if 10 other guys have done the same thing and there are only 3 items, its first come, first serve. So don't delay in purchasing. This will happen very often with Sharpened and Balanced Props!

Forum:
We have setup a nice forum for people to learn and talk about rc boating. Check it out. It will be a value, even if you never post a single thing.

Mich. Maniac
04-23-2007, 07:30 PM
You know I found your site doing a search for electric Rc boat and fell in love since. You were right next to Chris F. in that search. I wanted a site that had in stock what they say they had because Chris did not. I have to say I've never been let down! Any way My only smart remark is that that 1% would have to be the hydras which isnt your fault but is about the only thing I need for this years project. Thanks Mr. Vaccaro!

lferguson
04-23-2007, 09:45 PM
Steven,
I am going to keep stuff in my "wish list". I wouldn't think that would mess up your inventory counter but just checking to make sure. Great new features, thanks for all the hard work. :)