wow nice build!

crazzy maxx
02-10-2008, 11:36 AM
:iagree:
amazing
FINISH IT!!!

shockerman80
02-10-2008, 04:15 PM
I already have 1 boat just about finished. im just not so sure i need 2 42" cats. I built it when i was designing the plans then i had one laser cut from the plans and thats the one i finished. ( i was planning on selling the plans but it became a pain.) Its straight and smooth but i have a mystic on the drawing boards now.

shockerman80
08-10-2008, 11:26 PM
This boat is still around if anyone is interested. Deal i had going fell through a while back and i just put it in the corner in the box. wondering if i should finish it or let someone else. pm me if your interested.

Mich. Maniac
08-11-2008, 10:30 PM
This boat is still around if anyone is interested. Deal i had going fell through a while back and i just put it in the corner in the box. wondering if i should finish it or let someone else. pm me if your interested.

That is SOOO tempting Alan. Put er in the swap shop. should go quite easily. Im pretty sure I would get strangled in my sleep if I buy another boat if ya get what im sayin! You build quality stuff so much perhaps you should setup production??? Anyway, goodluck with it and hope to see these things running some more. I have some parts that came off the one you sold SJFE but I bet a nice big single would do awesome in one of these.

Eodman
08-13-2008, 08:06 PM
That would make a nice winter project .... can anyone see twins running in that thing?

42 inches wrapped in an American Flag .... SWEET!(deck only of course)

I may have 2 Hydra 240's for it ....

kck741
08-13-2008, 09:39 PM
What type of motor are you going to run,Maybe NUE

Eodman
08-14-2008, 09:04 AM
At this point ... its purely conjecture, I have to resolve my Hydra ESC issues before I go on vacation early Saturday Morning!

I have spoken with Shockerman & I'm interested but I have to wait till I get back from vacation!

But it would look sweet ... of course it would have to keep up with our Toy Sport Twin Jolly! And by the way with the batteries and all hardware in it --- the Jolly only tips the scale at 9 & 1/2 lbs! So I'd have some research to do!

We'll see when I get back!