PDA

View Full Version : traxxas forum, lol

kookie_guy
05-29-2011, 07:40 PM
Well, got 2 infractions today for trying to help, so here's my latest post, in a thread titled......

"Reliable source of information"

Looking for unbiased information from someone who knows what they are talking about? Tired of mods on here who know NOTHING about FE boats removing useful information? Then head over to http://forums.offshoreelectrics.com/

People there will actually help you, not sell you an under-engineered product.

lol

dag-nabit
05-29-2011, 08:20 PM
I Like it :thumbup1:

Rcforever27
05-29-2011, 08:40 PM
:thumbup::beerchug:It's hurting traxxas more than it's hurting us! So props!!!!!

kookie_guy
05-29-2011, 09:40 PM
lol, I'm banned. It's a shame really. I've always been a fan of traxxas products. Their inability to take all the comments and concerns and do something productive with them just shows what kind of a company they really are. The sad part is that there's gonna be kids buying these things, and sinking money into them, when they could have built a proper boat for less money with the advice from this forum.

Brushless55
05-30-2011, 09:17 PM
lol, I'm banned. It's a shame really. I've always been a fan of traxxas products. Their inability to take all the comments and concerns and do something productive with them just shows what kind of a company they really are. The sad part is that there's gonna be kids buying these things, and sinking money into them, when they could have built a proper boat for less money with the advice from this forum.

Bingo!!!
Traxxass

Humphrey
05-31-2011, 10:42 AM
At least we r famous as a anti traxASS hate site if nothing else!!!!!

Brushless55
05-31-2011, 11:12 AM
I would not say there are anti anything on OSE
Just friends who help each other out and watchout for fellow FE Brothers!

Humphrey
06-01-2011, 12:15 AM
u r Exactly right! I love the pretense!! We say it a lot here and then go say it a lot there 2!!! Lol lol lolllll :rofl:

Jeepers
06-01-2011, 11:39 AM
funny I am still waiting for the hordes of traxxas boats to show up at the lake. :zip-up:

Brushless55
06-01-2011, 12:34 PM
Oh wow, something I've totally forgotten about Sean...
Good point

dag-nabit
06-01-2011, 12:53 PM
funny I am still waiting for the hordes of traxxas boats to show up at the lake. :zip-up:

Are you referring the thousands of satisfied Spartan owners Traxxas claims are running their Spartans without any issues??

As compared to the handful of Spartan owners on the forums who are discussing non existent issues just because we have nothing better to do. :sarcasm1:

Kevin

Jeepers
06-01-2011, 02:01 PM
Neither. It was said the traxxas boat would change racing like the Slash has, still waiting.:Peace_Sign:

FighterCat57
06-01-2011, 02:24 PM
Neither. It was said the traxxas boat would change racing like the Slash has, still waiting.:Peace_Sign:

I'm disappointed... I wanted one, but no way I'm buying a box of problems. I have enough of those already.

Brushless55
06-02-2011, 06:27 PM
I'm disappointed... I wanted one, but no way I'm buying a box of problems. I have enough of those already.

and just think of the hundreds if not thousands of customers who got screwed when buying this POS who don't know about this forum to post all the issues they have had with it :thumbsdown:

Humphrey
06-05-2011, 08:26 PM
Yes! All traxass customers woulb be screwed without us to tell tehm how screwed they r!!!

Rcforever27
06-05-2011, 08:32 PM
:thumbup1::bowdown:True that! I'm thankful for this great forum! And bow down to all you great group of people for all your insights and help!!!!

FighterCat57
06-05-2011, 10:16 PM
Just saw another story about a Spartan smoked... this one was stock. Ack. What a mess.

Brushless55
06-06-2011, 12:36 AM
:thumbup1::bowdown:True that! I'm thankful for this great forum! And bow down to all you great group of people for all your insights and help!!!!

your welcome man! :rockon2:
OSE is not about starting crap with traxxas and we would care less..
we do want to see new boaters have fun on the water though :thumbup1: