PDA

View Full Version : How to close your Traxxas Forum account??

Champy
05-29-2011, 07:16 AM
I can't find a way to close my account? Do you actually have to get a moderator soo mad, they ban you for life. I'm finding it really hard to :zip-up: when posts are being deleted for silly reasons. And messages sent from the Moderator asking "so... what's your problem?" just because I gave a ":thumbup:" to someone saying they didn't like something that had to do with Traxxas. :Shame_on_You:

Just posted this on Traxxas to let people know you guys are here:smile:
http://traxxas.com/forums/showthread.php?8915571-Vibration-on-the-drive-train

shctexas
05-29-2011, 07:30 AM
Yep, that should do it.

roadrashracing
05-29-2011, 09:27 AM
Just don't go there any more, or don't long in anymore.

LarrysDrifter
05-29-2011, 09:37 AM
Or log in and say, "suck it".

Champy
05-29-2011, 10:58 AM
Or log in and say, "suck it".

:rofl: I'm just in one of those moods I guess :banana: Not really mad about the 400.00 spent on the boat, another 200.00 on second lipo and the cooling mods, just trying to have a laugh or two over it :thumbup: I'll be having some more fun later with Traxxas... see how long I stay afloat :Sinking:

kookie_guy
05-29-2011, 11:32 AM
lol, all my posts are getting deleted lately as well. Guess telling people to stop wasting their money on a plastic boat is not going over well with the idiots that run the board. I wonder how many of them actually own an FE boat? They have no clue what they are doing, and ultimately, they are hurting their customer base by deleting useful information.

Absolute idiots.

markster
05-29-2011, 08:45 PM
I hate moderators who have to delete any negative posts for fear of losing customer base. We're not idiots, the info will get out then they will be stuck getting the lead out where they shot themselves in the foot.

Humphrey
05-31-2011, 10:45 AM
Just don't go there any more, or don't long in anymore.

AAAAAAAAhahhahahahahaha!!!!!!! Not possible no matter how much he hates traxaASS!!!!

Champy
06-09-2011, 08:36 AM
AAAAAAAAhahhahahahahaha!!!!!!! Not possible no matter how much he hates traxaASS!!!!

Baaaahahahahaha!!!! You are soo right :rofl: I tried but I just can't stay away....it's like looking at a train wreck... you just can't not look :popcorn2: I really don't hate Traxxas, just the fact that they COULD HAVE a very nice boat for their customers if they would only install electrical components that can actually run without going :flashfire:

Just got this;
Marshal

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posts:15,213You have received an infraction at Traxxas Online Community
Dear Champy,

You have received an infraction at Traxxas Online Community.

Reason: Trolling
-------
Sending people to other forums simply will not be allowed here.
-------

This infraction is worth 10 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
http://traxxas.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4828236

Hey Erland, Welcome aboard
1. ESC, motor and hull ,in case of fire or lost radio signal in my case.
2. ESC, Motor,3 cell lipos and props.
3. Same as 2.
4. You can talk openly about the boat here and not have your post deleted. These guys are the best! http://forums.offshoreelectrics.com/...splay.php?f=60
All the best,
Traxxas Online Community BlindMan Racing
Rusty & MERV
SPC Lipo Power

:hornets_nest: :rofl: I can't help myself

dag-nabit
06-09-2011, 05:39 PM
I was PM'ing newcomers to the Traxxas site and suggesting they check out OSE.

Kevin

Humphrey
06-09-2011, 06:12 PM
wtf????? my post in anothr thread got deleted for suggwsting this. of course ose supports it or all this wood nto be here!!!!!

Talk about boats and how to modify and make them faster and you will ne alright. Start bashing people and you will be gone lust like the Traxxas form did

dag-nabit
06-09-2011, 06:38 PM
wtf????? my post in anothr thread got deleted for suggwsting this. of course ose supports it or all this wood nto be here!!!!!

I believe the post you are referring to "more or less" suggested an all out blitzkrieg on the Traxxas forum, and stirring up trouble there. The OSE community can't be seen as supportive of such action, and I suspect that is the reason your post was deleted. If you are truly interested in the reasoning behind the deletion, PM Steven, I'm sure he will provide you an honest, straight forward answer.

Before I got myself turfed from Traxxas, I was quietly extending a friendly welcome, via PM, for others to join us here on OSE for further discussion about the Spartan.

That is what I suggest others do as well, just extend a quiet welcome, and let new members know we are here if they wish to join us.

Nothing wrong with encouraging participation on more than one forum.

Kevin

Brushless55
06-11-2011, 01:35 PM

STOP posting crap that suggests and sounds like bashing Traxxas based on OSE :ThumbsDown01:
OSE is ran by a great man of FE!
we are hear to help not to taint the name of Offshore Electrics
it's ok to vent by don't associate your rants to OSE!

Diegoboy
06-11-2011, 02:29 PM
OSE supports the FE community, not individual opinions of members,. Just because a post remains undeleted does NOT mean it's supported. OSE is here for open discussion as long as it is civilized and not offensive.
Mods will delete ANY and ALL offensive posts when it is discovered. If offensive posts have remained for extended amount of time, it's only because it's gone undiscovered.
Just because one or more members have an issue with a company and your negative opinions posted here have not been deleted, does NOT constitute OSE's support of said opinion.

domwilson
06-12-2011, 12:07 AM
OSE supports the FE community, not individual opinions of members,. Just because a post remains undeleted does NOT mean it's supported. OSE is here for open discussion as long as it is civilized and not offensive.
Mods will delete ANY and ALL offensive posts when it is discovered. If offensive posts have remained for extended amount of time, it's only because it's gone undiscovered.
Just because one or more members have an issue with a company and your negative opinions posted here have not been deleted, does NOT constitute OSE's support of said opinion.

Well said. I don't think we are here to curb anyone's rights to freedom of speech. We are here to verify that everyone adhere's to the forum rules and guidelines.

Champy
06-12-2011, 07:29 AM
WOW!!!! This isn't what I expected from my post. :sorry: I'm not trying to cause any problems just trying to laugh about it all.... the few times I have received IM messages from the mods at the "other forum" they "he" was not profesional in the way you think one would be. He didn't like that I agreed with another member about his post being wrongfully removed from the forum and asked "so, what's YOUR problem! Nothing else. My responce was " No problem, I just agree that his post was nothing but helpfull to the owners of the Traxxas Spartan and should not have been removed." After that several of my posts in the Stampede forum started to be removed but then put back up after questioning the moderators from that forum. Just doesn't seem like their moderators should be looking after the forums if they are allowed to mess with the members and make one feel that they are not welcome even though you have spent thousands of dollars on their products. I don't hate Traxxas.... just don't care for the people looking after the forum. That's why I'm here, with many others from Traxxas to help one another out with fixing the existing problems with the boat and be able to do what Traxxas has claimed it can do out of the box.

I've done the cooling mods and installed the EC5 connectors but I'm still scared to run the boat because of all the bad things that are happening to others with the stock motor and esc. And I'm also scared because of the temps my lipos are getting after running the boat. They never even get warm in my stampede and I'm not at all easy on that thing. The boat catches fire and I lose not only a 400$ boat but 400$ in lipos:cursing:

Brushless55
06-12-2011, 10:12 AM
Not a problem Champy! :thumbup1:
many have found out that this boat has left so many very frustrated and spending more cash than what they thought they would be spending on it...

Champy
06-12-2011, 08:42 PM
Hey dag-nabit, do you have room for another member in your "banned for life club"?:rofl:

This is what got me banned:

You have received an infraction at Traxxas Online Community.

Reason: Trolling
-------
Continued trolling
-------

This infraction is worth 10 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
http://traxxas.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4831559#post4831559

---Quote---
---Quote (Originally by filmmaker)---
no real spares to keep handy....
a cool hop-up is a sweet water jacket for the motor
just run them and replace what is needed, *you should be able to run without replacing items* :)
---End Quote---
That's how it should be run, as is, without replacing items. Who has been able to do that? According to Traxass there are many happy stock Spartan owners out there :lol: I'd like to talk with one of them. Maybe they're over at OSE :confused:
---End Quote---
All the best,
Traxxas Online Community

Again, please do not reply to this email. You must go to the following page to reply to this private message:
http://traxxas.com/forums/private.php

All the best,
Traxxas Online Community

Humphrey
06-12-2011, 08:45 PM
STOP posting crap that suggests and sounds like bashing Traxxas based on OSE :ThumbsDown01:
OSE is ran by a great man of FE!
we are hear to help not to taint the name of Offshore Electrics
it's ok to vent by don't associate your rants to OSE!

good god man!!!! i dont have to post it. don't be so touchy when i bring it up though. is it just something we do and then pretend we didn't?

dag-nabit
06-12-2011, 08:59 PM
Hey dag-nabit, do you have room for another member in your "banned for life club"?:rofl:

Absolutely, membership is wide open.... and it's FREE!

Kevin