PDA

View Full Version : I will no longer be posting over on Traxxas

dag-nabit
05-25-2011, 10:37 PM
Well,

I finally had my fill of the pinhead mods over on Traxxas and their thread deletion/petty infraction BS.

My response to my infraction notification from cooleocool will certainly get me punted from the forum. (at least it better or I will be disappointed)

Too bad, there are some good guys over there looking for help and answers. But I couldn't put up with it any longer.

Kevin

LarrysDrifter
05-25-2011, 10:41 PM
You just now decided to get away from the traxxas forum? The Mods are a different breed for sure. Go back and make one last post-post a link to this forum for all to see.

dag-nabit
05-25-2011, 10:55 PM
You just now decided to get away from the traxxas forum? The Mods are a different breed for sure. Go back and make one last post-post a link to this forum for all to see.

Hey Larry,

Had them figured long ago. Tried hard to behave over there, while I PM'd new members to join us here on OSE.

Got a language filter infraction for saying PITA. So my response to the mod had enough language filter infractions to ensure permanent banning.

Not exactly proud of it, I usually try to stay level headed and diplomatic, but sometimes you just gotta say to heck with it and spend your time in a better place.

Kevin

Steven Vaccaro
05-25-2011, 11:31 PM
It's much nicer here any ways ;-)

dag-nabit
05-26-2011, 12:08 AM
It's much nicer here any ways ;-)

No argument there.

Thanks Steven, for hosting a great site and running a top notch business. Has been, and continues to be a pleasure.

Kevin

dag-nabit
05-26-2011, 12:09 AM
It's official:

You have been banned for the following reason:
See final thread and PM.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

Kevin

wilsta67
05-26-2011, 01:51 AM
lol dags i left aswell i got one infraction for by passing language filter for posting a link for hobbyking.and that was enough for me i got out of there.
that place is useless.
they have lost all aspects of RC brother hood i thought they were there to help people in the rc community like other forums but i found out they only in it for them selfs so to hell with the traxxas forum i say.

Greek75
05-26-2011, 11:15 AM
Come on Kevin, I can't see you getting angry ;). Lead the masses...

MfizzleS62
05-26-2011, 12:33 PM
I made the switch myself...

But Im only at 20% warning on traxxas LOL

dag-nabit
05-26-2011, 12:58 PM
Come on Kevin, I can't see you getting angry ;). Lead the masses...

It doesn't happen often..... but every once in awhile.... BLAM :cursing:

Actually it wasn't so much anger as total frustration with the foolishness over there.

Kevin

Shaun78
05-26-2011, 07:09 PM
I hear ya Kevin........Crazy mods over there

Sidenull
05-27-2011, 09:29 AM
Well i just came over here to add my .02, seeing how i don't own any rc boats.

So yeah as it stands now I am waiting for a call from someone over at traxxas. I think there is a lot wrong with the way that forum is run. It probably wont go anywhere but i have to try. Also i requested that one of the MODs over there give 2me a call. I told them it would be a civil chat. No yelling, no swearing, just a man to man conversation ......so far no one has "maned up" and called me. lol probably wont because they can't "delete the phone call" if its not going how they want it to. Anyways if you guys want, ill let you know how it turns out.

-James

P.S. If they are lurking in this thread, do not let it discourage you from calling me. It's all right to state how you feel and is how it should be over there. As long as it is kept civil of course.

the5
05-27-2011, 10:48 AM
Lol I am on my 4th account. I just get over it they are not good mods over there.