PDA

View Full Version : Mr200 receiver....

Rcforever27
05-21-2011, 06:52 PM
:doh:So an mr200 reciever won't work with a spektrum dx3r??? Can't get mine to work. Have a seaking 180 esc and it beeps at me indicating a throttle/ radio signal issue. Put the stock traxxas receiver and trans back i'n and works fine.... Any suggestions ? That was spectrums top of the line radio when it came out for surface use and as far as I'm concerned it should be compatible with all if their surface recievers.... Thanks i'n advance....

Diesel6401
05-21-2011, 07:28 PM
:doh:So an mr200 reciever won't work with a spektrum dx3r??? Can't get mine to work. Have a seaking 180 esc and it beeps at me indicating a throttle/ radio signal issue. Put the stock traxxas receiver and trans back i'n and works fine.... Any suggestions ? That was spectrums top of the line radio when it came out for surface use and as far as I'm concerned it should be compatible with all if their surface recievers.... Thanks i'n advance....

Depends how old the Radio is. It has to have the boat picture on the side and say marine. I think June 2009 is the cutoff date, at least it was for the dx3s, meaning if it was manufactored prior to june 2009 it won't be marine capable. There's a $50 upgrade fee.

Has to have this logo:

Rcforever27
05-21-2011, 07:53 PM
It doesn't say anything on the box. But i got it like 3 months ago from tower hobbies..... I don't see anything i'n the manual listing the mr200 receiver .... But it seems to bind correctly but when I try to turn or give it throttle it just goes into failsafe. The esc beeps every 2 seconds.indicating throttle/ radio signal abnormal.... This kinda sucks. It was like 70$ or so for that receiver...... And when I bought it I could've sworn it was compatible with the dx3r.....

Diesel6401
05-21-2011, 08:03 PM
It doesn't say anything on the box. But i got it like 3 months ago from tower hobbies..... I don't see anything i'n the manual listing the mr200 receiver .... But it seems to bind correctly but when I try to turn or give it throttle it just goes into failsafe. The esc beeps every 2 seconds.indicating throttle/ radio signal abnormal.... This kinda sucks. It was like 70$ or so for that receiver...... And when I bought it I could've sworn it was compatible with the dx3r.....

Tower doesn't sell Spektrum. You sure you got the right brands?

Rcforever27
05-21-2011, 08:14 PM
Oh sorry I meant ose ... lol .... My bad ..... But yeah it's a. Spektrum mr200 sport receiver.... I shop alot on tower & now I'm shopping more on ose for marine stuff.... I looked on spectrums site & they have a compatibility chart and that transmitter isn't on the chart for that receiver.... Bummer..... Looks like I'll have to get a sr3100 receiver .... It's 99$ tho .... Lol

U1Racing
05-21-2011, 08:58 PM
try the SR300 or SR 3000!! they and 49.99-59.99 and should work with your TX, check to make sure b4 you buy it tho.