PDA

View Full Version : dealing with hobby services

BLAZE WON
05-19-2011, 05:44 PM
i called hobby services this morning and discussed the problems i had with my motley crew. i must say these people are absolutely fantastic. they are sending me all the parts i lost plus a grim prop. i dont know how much better it gets than that. thats the way more companies should do business. thanks again hobby services.

Diesel6401
05-19-2011, 06:03 PM
i called hobby services this morning and discussed the problems i had with my motley crew. i must say these people are absolutely fantastic. they are sending me all the parts i lost plus a grim prop. i dont know how much better it gets than that. thats the way more companies should do business. thanks again hobby services.

Aquacraft and Pro Boat/Horizon Hobbies have AWESOME customer service. This is the way companies should be run, own up to the problem and fix it with quickness! Great stuff and even cooler they replaced the prop for. This is another reason why I support PB/AQ... Great news :thumbup:

dana
05-19-2011, 06:25 PM
Aquacraft and Pro Boat/Horizon Hobbies have AWESOME customer service. This is the way companies should be run, own up to the problem and fix it with quickness! Great stuff and even cooler they replaced the prop for. This is another reason why I support PB/AQ... Great news :thumbup:

i agree. they are excellent indeed:rockon2:

LarrysDrifter
05-19-2011, 07:32 PM
Thats always great to hear. I just wish someone would warranty a boat and its parts that I built when I break it!

ron1950
05-22-2011, 06:56 PM
hate to ask stupid questions but who is hobby servises>? is that tower or what?

Brushless55
05-22-2011, 07:38 PM

:iagree:

LarrysDrifter
05-22-2011, 07:59 PM
Ron, its customer support from where the product was purchased, be it Tower, Horizon Hobby, etc.