PDA

View Full Version : Obama comes clean

sjslhill
05-19-2011, 04:11 PM
Obama sides with Humas and Palestinian. :doh:

I wonder if giving Texas, Arizona and New Mexico back to Mexico is next on the agenda. :w00t:

However, if you agree with me.....you'll be called a racist. :spy:

Steven Vaccaro
05-19-2011, 04:26 PM
Forget just Texas, he's going to give the entire country up! Has nothing to do with racism. And I hate hearing that from the lefties. All I ask for is a pres that takes the country by the balls and straightens out the economy! But that isnt going to happen, because all those super rich guys keep going to his $35k a plate dinners. Dont bite the hand that feeds.

sjslhill
05-19-2011, 04:34 PM
Today, President Obama delivered an unprecedented rebuke of the Israeli people by an American president. In words that were designed to reach more Muslim citizens than United States citizens, Obama called Israel's legitimate West Bank settlements an "occupation"; and by calling for a return to the 1967 borders, he is calling for a divided Jerusalem. He continued to press Israel to negotiate with the Palestinian Authority (PA) and, subsequently, with the "Unity Government" the PA has formed with the terrorist group, Hamas

sjslhill
05-19-2011, 04:39 PM
Oh...this is interesting

Russia threw its support behind Assad. Russian President Dmitry Medvedev said Wednesday that Assad must be given a chance to fulfill his reform promises and warned against foreign interference (USA) in the country.

fatboyelectric
05-19-2011, 05:36 PM
Until the people collectively rise together, hold the liberal empowering media accountable for their lies and agenda, and last but not least take our complacent selves to the poles and get rid of these maggots in our trash can that we call Washington, this kind of crap will continue and get worse!

Brushless55
05-20-2011, 12:39 AM
Forget just Texas, he's going to give the entire country up! Has nothing to do with racism. And I hate hearing that from the lefties. All I ask for is a pres that takes the country by the balls and straightens out the economy! But that isnt going to happen, because all those super rich guys keep going to his $35k a plate dinners. Dont bite the hand that feeds.

:iagree:

Until the people collectively rise together, hold the liberal empowering media accountable for their lies and agenda

I don't think people understand just how much influence the media has over some people, they will believe it like the gospel :closedeyes:

Punisher 67
05-20-2011, 03:14 AM
Just subscribing..........................:popcorn2: