PDA

View Full Version : NC, Matthews, or Indian Trial area......

cmexeqtu2
05-19-2011, 07:38 AM
Hey all, just wanted to see if anyone was in the area. A buddy and I our bringing our families out to Cane creek this Sunday for some rc boating action, If your in the area, maybe you can come out and do some schooling for me and my buddy who are both new to rc boats. I have the Miss Geico and Montley Crew boats and a bunch of battery packs. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

D&D
05-19-2011, 10:18 AM
I live in Sanford, NC but too far I fear. D&D

rudaluda
05-28-2011, 05:40 AM
Its interesting to explore Cane Creek nc mountain land for sale (http://www.fallcreekland.com). Hope you all had a wonderful time.

Threadlocker
05-28-2011, 07:46 AM
I live in Indian trail. Cane creek is cool...but if you want some nice water.. Lake park is the place.. I'm actually going there in about two hours to test out some changes I have made to my boat. Pm me and perhaps you guys can come out.

Thanks,
Steve

mdunham
05-28-2011, 10:15 AM
i live in indian trail and run my boats at my neighborhood pond..its a good size pond and unlike lake park(ran there many times) the shore line isn' t lined with rocks..not good incase you get a runnaway boat..still a great pond though...

Diesel6401
05-28-2011, 10:53 AM
Agreed, mdunhams pond is the best place to run much better then lake park!! I smell a NC bash session cooking :rockon2:

Threadlocker
05-28-2011, 02:21 PM
Went out today and has a blast. Went thru 4 packs and charged two more while out there. Seen the pond you mentioned with the rocks...yep that could be ugly..was able to open her up on the large lake there at craft circle though..

Steve

Diesel6401
05-28-2011, 02:36 PM
Went out today and has a blast. Went thru 4 packs and charged two more while out there. Seen the pond you mentioned with the rocks...yep that could be ugly..was able to open her up on the large lake there at craft circle though..

Steve

My UL1 has magically seen those rocks before :tongue_smilie:

I turned left boat went right, looked down at the radio and found the steering switch in reverse, someone forgot to do a pre-check that day :doh:

What boats your running?

This video is at mdunhams pond http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Az0zIeJiZJA