PDA

View Full Version : Indiana boat clubs ?

fighter cat
05-14-2011, 09:25 PM
I live in fort wayne looking for some boaters that wanna get together and have fun,and of coarse some friendly racing:beerchug:

fighter cat
05-15-2011, 07:58 PM
humm looks like ill have to start my own

longballlumber
05-16-2011, 11:35 AM
The Driftwood model boat club runs in the Ft. Wayne area. However, they are a Gas and Nitro club. I am not sure about an FE club in the Fort Wayne area. Check out Phil's Hobby shop, they should be able to get you a name and number for the club.

Later,
Mike

Lionmarshel
08-16-2011, 07:38 PM
You can try the IndyAdmirals. were based in indianpolis

svtfrank
09-25-2011, 01:47 PM
I feel your pain man! I Live in Valparaiso and there's NO FE! There's the Water Wizards Club in Hobart.....I thought "COOL"! I went to an event......it's ALL old guys with Nitro riggers and hydros. There HAS to be other FE boaters in the area!?!?!?!?!

longballlumber
09-26-2011, 09:10 AM
Did you go to the Hydro Masters race downtown Hobart? If you did, you could learn A LOT from those "old guys". Many of those guys have forgotten more about boating than we will ever know.

You had some of the fastest, most experienced, and knowledgeable boaters in one spot right at your finger tips...

Later,
Mike

svtfrank
09-26-2011, 05:40 PM
It was called the "Clocktower" something or other and I wasn't insulting them because of their age. It was just that most of those boats looked older than me!!! LOL Really I'm 32 and there wasn't ANYTHING modern there and absolutely NO FE! I'm not into Nitro so I really didn't think there was anything for me there.