fastbaltek
02-02-2008, 07:44 PM
This cat owns!!!

Deleted

:rofl:
:rofl:

Diegoboy
02-02-2008, 07:47 PM
I still say that it can't be that doods real voice.

fastbaltek
02-02-2008, 07:50 PM
hahaha yeah. saw it a few times.

NativePaul
02-24-2008, 01:57 PM
To the OP:

Dude this is supposed to be for humour and funny links, there is nothing funny about that link, it just kills your internet browser.

I had to ctrl, alt, del, end process to get rid of it and lost all my tabs in doing so, thanks for wasting the last couple of hours for me, just so you can have a laugh at my expense. I will never get those hours back,when I'm on my death bed I will be thinking of all the fun stuff I could have done with that extra time and cursing you name.

You are a sadist of the highest order, I am new here but I expected more than this from a senior member, stuff like this makes me think twice about coming here, I hope it is not a regular occurrence here.

I will report this thread in the hopes that no one else has there time wasted like mine.

Eyekandyboats
02-24-2008, 04:33 PM
This cat owns!!!

http://catpwns.9hz.com/

you :censored:

:swear: :bash:
where is the report button in this thread anyway ?

Steven Vaccaro
02-24-2008, 06:33 PM
Sorry fastbaltek had to delete the link, we cant have links that point to things that take over peoples pc's. Plus I hate that song... :rofl:

fastbaltek
02-24-2008, 08:05 PM
To the OP:

Dude this is supposed to be for humour and funny links, there is nothing funny about that link, it just kills your internet browser.

I had to ctrl, alt, del, end process to get rid of it and lost all my tabs in doing so, thanks for wasting the last couple of hours for me, just so you can have a laugh at my expense. I will never get those hours back,when I'm on my death bed I will be thinking of all the fun stuff I could have done with that extra time and cursing you name.

You are a sadist of the highest order, I am new here but I expected more than this from a senior member, stuff like this makes me think twice about coming here, I hope it is not a regular occurrence here.

I will report this thread in the hopes that no one else has there time wasted like mine.

you :censored:

:swear: :bash:
where is the report button in this thread anyway ?

Im sorry, wasnt trying to harm anyone, but aren't funny things usually a waste of time, NativePaul? it is funny cuz you got "Rick Rolled" but you dont need to take it so seriously, it doesnt take over your computer. i think you took the wrong actions to close the browser and or tab because ctrl+alt+delete should always be used as a last resort, all i did when i opened it and laugh, was hit the "X" and pressed ok till it was over...

its not a regular occurrence, i thought this thread was dead, guess not... SORRY!

btw your humor, my humor, everyone's humor is not the same...like i said im sorry.

Steven Vaccaro
02-24-2008, 08:33 PM
No need to be sorry!

Also he wasnt the only one to complain by emailing me.

People (like myself) start to freak out when it seems like something is controlling or hacking their computer. With all the problems and viruses out there, who knows whats deleting your drive or just a joke.