PDA

View Full Version : 21/40 stinger drive unit...

Rcforever27
05-07-2011, 07:02 PM
So I had this drive that I ordered from ose and never put it on... Going to put it on my Spartan and my question is after it's all on, should I leave it level with the hull or have it pitched up slightly? Now I'm gonna be running 4 3s lipos i'n series parallel and will be able to use 2 3s lipos by just unplugging the harness me and my father are making.... Thanks i'n advance fir any info!

dag-nabit
05-07-2011, 07:55 PM
I'd start with level, then play around with a bit of positive or negative pitch to see what works best and gives you the results you are looking for.

Kevin

Rcforever27
05-07-2011, 08:06 PM
Ok sounds good that's what I thought I was gonna hear... That's good tho . Just wasn't sure if there was a rule of thumb for adjusting those ... Trial & error I guess... Lol thanks!

Brushless55
05-07-2011, 09:13 PM
Ok sounds good that's what I thought I was gonna hear... That's good tho . Just wasn't sure if there was a rule of thumb for adjusting those ... Trial & error I guess... Lol thanks!

it's the best way! :laugh:
if you start out more neutral and take things easy you should be just fine then start making very small adjustments tell you find that sweet spot :Peace_Sign: