PDA

View Full Version : Traxxass thread deletion!

Brushless55
05-03-2011, 12:39 AM
can anyone tell me why the hell traxxass mods keep deleting threads and comments that are now even postitive on the trassass forums :doh:
anyone?

WTF

JPriami
05-03-2011, 01:12 AM
:spy:
Loose lips sink ships.
:Peace_Sign:

bdp1174
05-03-2011, 02:17 AM
yup I made a post today that was not negative at all just stating my progress with my upgrades.Seaking 180 and tacon 3674 1700kv.And they deleted it.Crazy.

chadrob30
05-03-2011, 06:04 AM
Because they know that out of the box the Spartan is a piece of crap boat....we shouldn't have to spend an additional $300-400 just to get the thing to run fast and cool....I'd say they border on false advertising...

Rcforever27
05-03-2011, 06:50 AM
yeah that happend to me too... tried to put ose's web address on a post and the mod came on and commented and then closed the post...... i thought forums are to help people not delete comments..... so i go on here more now until traxxas cools off and stop acting like babies.... lol

dag-nabit
05-03-2011, 08:26 AM
I noticed this morning some of my replies have been deleted, and like you say, not even negative in any way shape or form.

The only reason I haven't blitzed that forum and got myself booted is because I try to point newcomers over here to OSE for open, uncensored, discussion.

The Spartans were my first Traxxas product, they are definitely my last. More because of their attitude toward the problems, than because of the actual problems.

Kevin

Greek75
05-03-2011, 09:48 AM
You are correct Kevin.... Jason

Greek75
05-03-2011, 09:51 AM
You are correct Kevin and Justin....:spy: Better to listen than talk.....
They have their own customer service :popcorn2:

Brushless55
05-03-2011, 06:53 PM
yeah that happend to me too... tried to put ose's web address on a post and the mod came on and commented and then closed the post...... i thought forums are to help people not delete comments..... so i go on here more now until traxxas cools off and stop acting like babies.... lol

Nuts!
and to think, they have ordered lots of stuff from Steven (OSE owner) to run on there test (Titan) Spartans :doh:

JPriami
05-03-2011, 11:35 PM
Didnt the Spartans die in the movie 300? Hahahahahahaha.:sarcasm1:

GeoVW72
05-03-2011, 11:39 PM
There's a reason I don't bother going there :olleyes:

Good work though Kevin :beerchug:

Greek75
05-03-2011, 11:47 PM
Nice one....:spy: Jason

Brushless55
05-04-2011, 12:06 AM
Nice one....:spy: Jason

:iagree:
:roflol:

shctexas
05-04-2011, 06:45 AM
It occurs to me that banishing "contributors" form the T*****s forum is intended. As has been suggested, a fresh batch of warm-weather customers lurk on the season's change. The boat has been a financial bloodbath for the company. They have let the "charter" owners sort out the problems on their forum and have waited for the neigh-saying to subside. As you may recall it was intimated that Peter V suggested it was a handful of 10 people with problems. The odd thing is that a fresh batch of customers with problems have replaced those that have experimented and left. There is now a forum called the "Traxxas support team" (or something to that effect). Undoubtedly the work of T*****s employees in the mailroom seeking the next rung on the ladder. :wink:

skellyo
05-04-2011, 08:22 AM
The sad part is that most of moderation over there is done by heavy-handed non-Traxxas employees. I've long thought that if you want real help with a Traxxas product, that's certainly not the place to go. It is the place to be however if you're a TRX fanboy with rose colored TRX glasses.

Brushless55
05-04-2011, 11:42 AM
The sad part is that most of moderation over there is done by heavy-handed non-Traxxas employees. I've long thought that if you want real help with a Traxxas product, that's certainly not the place to go. It is the place to be however if you're a TRX fanboy with rose colored TRX glasses.

I think traxxass is fans of fan boys
kinda twisted when you think about what they do delete, and what they let stand!
I've seen many times that mods will quote what someone says only to bash them where others can read it :ThumbsDown01:

JackBlack26
05-04-2011, 04:54 PM
I got many warnings over there when the 4x4 Slash came out and so did the problems it has. They don't take kindly when you question their products. Very one sided. Don't know why they stay in business with that attitude. But they do and they are everywhere.

Traxxas brand milk will be hitting the stores soon. I heard though they are having issues with the bottle tops not fitting on there right after you open the gallon. They fall off when you handle the jug and the milk quickly spills to the floor and even inside the fridge. But of course, Traxxas will deny it and tell you that the milk is made to drink from the bottle, not pour it out:sinking-guy:

mrfabrications
05-04-2011, 05:08 PM
You have to wounder what Traxxas is thinking maybe a bailout from the government if they go bankrupt like the big 3 ha ha
with the economy in the dumps customer service is everything did they not learn anything

Brushless55
05-04-2011, 05:31 PM
I got many warnings over there when the 4x4 Slash came out and so did the problems it has. They don't take kindly when you question their products. Very one sided. Don't know why they stay in business with that attitude. But they do and they are everywhere.

Traxxas brand milk will be hitting the stores soon. I heard though they are having issues with the bottle tops not fitting on there right after you open the gallon. They fall off when you handle the jug and the milk quickly spills to the floor and even inside the fridge. But of course, Traxxas will deny it and tell you that the milk is made to drink from the bottle, not pour it out:sinking-guy:

:laugh:

dag-nabit
05-04-2011, 06:19 PM
You have to wounder what Traxxas is thinking maybe a bailout from the government if they go bankrupt like the big 3 ha ha
with the economy in the dumps customer service is everything did they not learn anything

Customer Service is very important, before, during, and after the sale.

But the key to customer service is providing the customer with a good quality product from the start.

If the quality is good, and customer service steps up to the plate on occasion when something does go wrong, then you have a real winning combination.

I don't think anyone faults Traxxas customer service from the point of view they treat you nice on the phone and replace your broken parts with a smile.

What is ticking everyone off is the fact they delivered a product equipped with low quality components and instead of reacting quickly with a solution, they smile and send you another ESC that burns up 10 minutes into the first run again.

I guess what I'm saying is, IMO, customer service IS everything, but only when it is supporting a quality product to begin with.

Kevin

Brushless55
05-04-2011, 07:26 PM

I agree bro! :thumbup1:
replacing parts because they suck does not mean great customer service
they are doing this to avoid any back lash and loosing more sales than they are

Customer service makes or breaks retail

the way traxxas treats their customers on the forums reflects real customer service and they suck at this.. they from the start have blamed customers for faulty spartan boats :ThumbsDown01:

the traxxas forums reflect how traxxas does business :zip-up:
and they suck :buttrock:

Rcforever27
05-04-2011, 07:35 PM
Couldn't have said it better myself! Hopefully they have spies that read these forums and report back to traxxas's head honchos........ And actually listen and not ignore/ delete what their customers are saying . IMO that will ruin a business faster.... The customers have talked.... NOW LISTEN TO THEM IF THEY'RE SO IMPORTANT!!!!! lol

Brushless55
05-04-2011, 07:38 PM
They do have some who visit OSE who look through these threads.........

Rcforever27
05-04-2011, 07:39 PM
Ok ... Maybe they'll look at this one lol...

Brushless55
05-04-2011, 07:52 PM
Ok ... Maybe they'll look at this one...

not sure if it does any good :Peace_Sign:

Rumdog
05-04-2011, 08:00 PM
So, I cant say hobbyking on traxxas forums? LOL. I just had a little rant over there. Babies.

Brushless55
05-04-2011, 08:47 PM
So, I cant say hobbyking on traxxas forums? LOL. I just had a little rant over there. Babies.

I love it! :roflol:
http://traxxas.com/forums/showthread.php?8912984-A-month-to-ship-my-seaking-ESC

Rumdog
05-04-2011, 09:35 PM
lol. They deleted the thread

shctexas
05-04-2011, 09:55 PM
Well, I'm proud of my latest post at the T*****s site. Check under the thread "water does not pass through my boat".

Rumdog
05-04-2011, 10:37 PM
whoohoo! 10 infravtion points, and a B.S. excuse from a mod. He wont tell me why hobbyking is a potty word. I have a feeling I'll be banned soon

LarrysDrifter
05-04-2011, 10:39 PM
I was banned instantly from that hole.

Brushless55
05-04-2011, 11:31 PM
whoohoo! 10 infravtion points, and a B.S. excuse from a mod. He wont tell me why hobbyking is a potty word. I have a feeling I'll be banned soon

I hear that Hobbyking copied their traxxas connector and they tried to sue them?
and that's why they hate them :confused2:

I was banned instantly from that hole.

Oh man :lol:

Brushless55
05-05-2011, 12:01 AM
I'm going to throw this out there and see what happens... :cool2:

I have noticed that a member here on OSE does some trash talking in these threads about traxxas but the same guy talks sweet about traxxas on the traxxas forums and talks like traxxas is soooo great and keeps giving them credit even though traxxas is treating so many sh itty!
kinda like what one would call a hypocrite :glare:
if that's the right word

Alexgar
05-05-2011, 12:14 AM
Plastic toy = plastic junk x traxxas customer 4 times over proboat has my vote and having a ul1 for 2 days I won't say anything bad about them either but if someone wanted to but Trx I would steer them away from it an empire falls on 1 bad decision

bdp1174
05-05-2011, 12:15 AM
I am not sure If you are speaking about me and my post of results after getting my boat back from traxxas.I was just posting my first day results with my boat on 6s lipo stock until my new parts are in.I am not going to leave stock electronic in it because I think they will fail and are not the right ones for this boat.I was just happy to run my boat that day and it not go up in smoke.I enjoy posting here and like everyone and appreciate all the help and suggestions you have given to me.Anyways my last couple posts there have been deleted so not all my talk about them is still there.

Alexgar
05-05-2011, 12:17 AM
Nitro vee was good to me all the way up to .18 nitro stampede and rustler were crap (bought the at the same time rather than buying a nice AE ) there escs burnt 4 enough said

Brushless55
05-05-2011, 12:19 AM
I am not sure If you are speaking about me and my post of results after getting my boat back from traxxas.I was just posting my first day results with my boat on 6s lipo stock until my new parts are in.I am not going to leave stock electronic in it because I think they will fail and are not the right ones for this boat.I was just happy to run my boat that day and it not go up in smoke.I enjoy posting here and like everyone and appreciate all the help and suggestions you have given to me.Anyways my last couple posts there have been deleted so not all my talk about them is still there.

let us know how things go for you :thumbup1:
what was deleted that you commented about?
thanks

bdp1174
05-05-2011, 12:31 AM
a response to someone else's post about my high temps on the motor and questioned the reliability of the esc on 6s and that I was replacing the stock electronics.And poof it was gone.I have some other traxxas stuff Revo 3.3,Erevo brushless edition etc.and have also had a few bad esc's here and there so I know a thing or 2 about their quality control which is not so good.But I have to say if you have an issue they are usually very good about replacing whatever is damaged.Not that that is a good thing to happen but if it does atleast they support their products.I just hate thier snobby attitude about it all.

Anyways I will keep you posted on my build once my parts come in and will post my results and get some footage for you.Thanks again everyone.

Alexgar
05-05-2011, 12:50 AM
Replacing a faulty product with the same one isn't gonna cut it gotta make improvements to stand behind your product and if you can't do it contract it like the bl edition esc from castle but that means rebranding a product that takes money out of there pocket how much would it have cost to put a t180 and Leo motor in there at wholesale cost me 160 them maybe 100 get it together Trx

Alexgar
05-05-2011, 12:52 AM
Look at Jim at mini cat good products come with pricetags but he keeps selling, I wish I had a samari

Brushless55
05-05-2011, 08:38 AM
Look at Jim at mini cat good products come with pricetags but he keeps selling, I wish I had a samari

he's got some cool stuff :thumbup1:

dayne
05-08-2011, 09:07 PM
I am a TRX fan but i have 2 say they have dropped the ball hard on the spartan. I was all excited to get it, then i played with it, now im over it. The best product i got from them was my slash 2wd its bulletproof. But ive had big problems with my slash 4x4 and even bigger problems with the spartan they need 2 remake this boat to do like its suppose to. period.

Brushless55
05-08-2011, 09:21 PM
I am a TRX fan but i have 2 say they have dropped the ball hard on the spartan. I was all excited to get it, then i played with it, now im over it. The best product i got from them was my slash 2wd its bulletproof. But ive had big problems with my slash 4x4 and even bigger problems with the spartan they need 2 remake this boat to do like its suppose to. period.

What issues are you having with the Slash 4x4?
those look kinda cool..

ksm2001
05-18-2011, 12:49 AM
I just received a phone call today from a new guy starting out in FE boats here in our city asking me what I thought of the Traxxas Spartan. He seemed excited in that it looked cool and it would do 50+ mph and wanted my opinion on it. I told him I would do a bit of reading on OSE on this boat and get back to him since I didn't know much about this hull and was skeptical on the 50+ with that size of motor and esc. I also recommended for him to check this forum out as well since there are alot of good knowledgeable people here that will know this product.

Well, after reading some posts and looking at the specs on this boat I called him back and we talked for some time. I explained to him what I read and knowing a bit about FE boats tried giving him some options and choices on decent RTR rc boats. He was glad he called and wants to see Peter Z and myself run our boats before he picks a hull. So looking forward to helping out a new guy and hope to steer him in the right direction so he can enjoy the sport from the get go.

Ken

Brushless55
05-18-2011, 12:54 AM
Very good Ken
we want these guys to stick around, not get bent on a fun hobby due to a lame RTR setup from a big company

wilsta67
05-18-2011, 03:51 AM
i sold my plastic fantastic on ebay got $200 for the peice of crapolla with a blown esc. never again.
traxxas.:thumbsdown:
my proboat geico has run more times than that peice of crap and alls thats broken on it is the 2 plastic props that it came with. traxxas should learn from the pros.:thumbup:

bigcam406
05-18-2011, 04:44 AM
nuff said!:thumbup1:

wilsta67
05-18-2011, 06:03 AM
nuff said!:thumbup1:

lol. :)

roadrashracing
05-18-2011, 08:55 AM
I must have got one of those new and inproved spartans.:spy:

Brushless55
05-18-2011, 10:50 AM
there is no new and improved spartass :spy:

spartanonfire
05-18-2011, 12:19 PM
I must have got one of those new and inproved spartans.:spy:

It's a mythical beast like the unicron and dragons.:rofl:

chummer
05-18-2011, 08:40 PM
I really don't understand why anybody would bother with the Txs forum if it's as bad as you report.

Why would you waste your time if you already know the outcome?

Most members know the rep. that this boat has already but continue to buy them.

Why???? :confused2:

If you don't like them, then don't freakin' buy one and complain about it!!!!

:hornets_nest::hornets_nest:

:hide:

Doby
05-18-2011, 08:52 PM
I really don't understand why anybody would bother with the Txs forum if it's as bad as you report.

:hornets_nest::hornets_nest:

Brushless55
05-19-2011, 01:14 AM

Bro this started long ago........................
many have bought this pos and have had issues and posted over at Traxxass and keep getting there comments and concerns deleted
no help from traxxass on the threads, that's why many have come over to OSE for good help from us all :thumbup1:

you make is sound like some have knowingly bought this pos spending there hard earned cash to then complain about it all :doh:

lots of people bought into this traxxass hype to only be let down on this rtr :ThumbsDown01:

roadrashracing
05-19-2011, 01:22 AM
who besides me have had good luck with it?:eek:

Brushless55
05-19-2011, 01:28 AM
who besides me have had good luck with it?:eek:

your the only one I know who is running theirs stock
everyone else has had to replace the motor and esc and now driveline :huh:
but this thread really is about how traxxass has treated their customers over this boat :Peace_Sign:

roadrashracing
05-19-2011, 09:39 AM
I stay away from from that site, wait I might get an infraction for saying that. Or worst I might get sent to the penalty box. :rofl:

Traxxas Warning System
A warning system has been implemented on the community to provide a way to penalize members who repeatedly ignore the community posting rules. Following is an explanation of the warnings. See the rules for more detail. The warnings are set up on a 25-point system. Once you reach 25 points you will lose your posting privileges. If you want to be taken seriously in the online community, it is in your best interest not to accumulate warnings.

• Penalty Box. This is where major abusers are sent for review. They are unable to post or further interact on the message board. A forum administrator will review their account and determine if they should be banned or issued a stern warning.
• Language Abuse (Major). This is for large amounts of foul or abusive language. Not bad enough to merit a visit to the Penalty Box but bad enough that if it happens again you could be banned. (Warning points: 13)
• Language Abuse (Minor). This is for using language that the filter blocks. Even mild profanity is unacceptable and will earn you 5 points. (Warning points: 5)
• Bypassing the Language Filter. If you have to insert spaces or symbols in a word because the language filter blocks it, you should not be using that word here. (Warning points: 5)
• Trolling. Trolling is purposely starting posts that will turn into flame wars. Get a taste for this activity and you will need to find another place to post. It is unwelcome here.(Warning points: 10)
• Personal Attacks. If you can’t say something nice or at least constructive, don’t say anything. Being belligerent and insulting to other members simply won’t be tolerated. (Warning points: 10)
• Traxxas Bashing. State your opinion or make your argument. Be respectful, stay calm, and post carefully. This is the Traxxas community and if it looks like you are just bashing us with misinformed opinions or rants, we will remove your post and apply 7 points to your profile. (Warning points: 7)
• Spamming. This is when you make the same post in multiple forums. Put things where they belong. (Warning points: 5)
• Private Message Abuse. This is spamming or harassing other members via PM. (Warning points: 5)
• Flaming. Just like it sounds. It is much like a personal attack but somewhat more general. This covers the attacks that are not directed at other members. Ford vs. Chevy is a guaranteed flame war. (Warning points: 5)
• Advertising. The only things you are allowed to sell on the Traxxas message board are your used Traxxas Products. Do not submit a thread to see if people might be interested in a product you are thinking about making. Do not try selling a product you make. Do not try to promote ANY commercial venture that you are involved in. We are not here to provide free advertising for your store or product. (Warning points: 5)
• Drug, Sex or Alcohol References. Pretty self-explanatory. See the rules for more detail. Stay away from beer references as well as sexual innuendos. (Warning points: 5)
• Selling Non-Traxxas Items. Sell your non-Traxxas stuff on E-Bay. If you try to sell or trade your paint ball gun, X-Box or non Traxxas R/C vehicle etc… here, your post will be deleted and you will receive 5 points to help you remember in the future. (Warning points: 5)
• Linking to Sites With Inappropriate Content. This is simple. We maintain a G-rating on our board. Sites that you link to should do the same. As a simple rule of thumb anything that you would not want your 7-year-old daughter, grandmother, minister, Mother Theresa etc… to see is not appropriate. (Warning points: 5)
• Dangerous or Harmful Posts. Making a post about lighting cars on fire, jumping your car over people, running into people, drinking fuel etc… is not showing a responsible side of the hobby. (Warning points: 5)
• Multiple Posting. This is a milder version of spamming. (Warning points: 2)
• Sig Length. Max sig length is three lines. Huge sigs will get deleted and you will receive a warning. (Warning points: 1)
• Typing in All Caps. TYPING IN ALL CAPS IS LIKE YELLING!!!! Nobody appreciates it so avoid it unless you mean to yell. Of course then you will probably be running into problems with some of the other rules! (Warning points: 1)
• Complaining about the Rules. The rules are there for a reason. If you do not like them it is probably because you have broken a few and have been warned. All we want is for you to follow the rules and have fun on the board. Complaining that your post was deleted or that you were warned will not improve your situation and will only serve to attract more unwanted attention. (Warning points: 1)

This is longer then bills in congress!:sarcasm1:

mrfabrications
05-19-2011, 09:52 AM
Sounds like Traxxas is a Communist online community no freedom of speech :zip-up:
(10 bad boy points):tape:

Doby
05-19-2011, 10:34 AM
Any forum board should not be assumed to have "freedom of speech".....someone owns each forum and they set the rules.

Brushless55
05-19-2011, 10:34 AM
Sounds like Traxxas is a Communist online community no freedom of speech :zip-up:
(10 bad boy points):tape:

they don't like you telling things like it is..
Plus they hate the word HobbyKing! :laugh:
that will get you 5 points

spartanonfire
05-19-2011, 10:56 AM
Any forum board should not be assumed to have "freedom of speech".....someone owns each forum and they set the rules.

It's sad when they delete comments to hide the issues with their products instead of doing because a rule was broken. Traxxas is just being shady and ruining their reputation of caring about the customer.

Brushless55
05-19-2011, 11:03 AM
It's sad when they delete comments to hide the issues with their products instead of doing because a rule was broken. Traxxas is just being shady and ruining their reputation of caring about the customer.

Bingo!
even my LHS does not know what to thing of them now... :glare:

dont slow down
05-19-2011, 03:51 PM
They have a rule saying you can't complain about the rules! :roflol:

Steven Vaccaro
05-19-2011, 04:06 PM
Guys its simple. They are not going to let you bet up on them on their own turf. Dont take it personal.

They are not the first and will not be the last manufacturer to have issues. I bought my kids the lastest and greatest mini car one Christmas from Associated and they didnt release the replacement parts for about 2 months. Sure not as bad as your issues with Traxxas, but still a big issue for 2 boys that wanted to play with their toys and couldn't.

Steven Vaccaro
05-19-2011, 04:14 PM
I stay away from from that site, wait I might get an infraction for saying that. Or worst I might get sent to the penalty box. :rofl:

Traxxas Warning System
A warning system has been implemented on the community to provide a way to penalize members who repeatedly ignore the community posting rules. Following is an explanation of the warnings. See the rules for more detail. The warnings are set up on a 25-point system. Once you reach 25 points you will lose your posting privileges. If you want to be taken seriously in the online community, it is in your best interest not to accumulate warnings.

• Penalty Box. This is where major abusers are sent for review. They are unable to post or further interact on the message board. A forum administrator will review their account and determine if they should be banned or issued a stern warning.
• Language Abuse (Major). This is for large amounts of foul or abusive language. Not bad enough to merit a visit to the Penalty Box but bad enough that if it happens again you could be banned. (Warning points: 13)
• Language Abuse (Minor). This is for using language that the filter blocks. Even mild profanity is unacceptable and will earn you 5 points. (Warning points: 5)
• Bypassing the Language Filter. If you have to insert spaces or symbols in a word because the language filter blocks it, you should not be using that word here. (Warning points: 5)
• Trolling. Trolling is purposely starting posts that will turn into flame wars. Get a taste for this activity and you will need to find another place to post. It is unwelcome here.(Warning points: 10)
• Personal Attacks. If you can’t say something nice or at least constructive, don’t say anything. Being belligerent and insulting to other members simply won’t be tolerated. (Warning points: 10)
• Traxxas Bashing. State your opinion or make your argument. Be respectful, stay calm, and post carefully. This is the Traxxas community and if it looks like you are just bashing us with misinformed opinions or rants, we will remove your post and apply 7 points to your profile. (Warning points: 7)
• Spamming. This is when you make the same post in multiple forums. Put things where they belong. (Warning points: 5)
• Private Message Abuse. This is spamming or harassing other members via PM. (Warning points: 5)
• Flaming. Just like it sounds. It is much like a personal attack but somewhat more general. This covers the attacks that are not directed at other members. Ford vs. Chevy is a guaranteed flame war. (Warning points: 5)
• Advertising. The only things you are allowed to sell on the Traxxas message board are your used Traxxas Products. Do not submit a thread to see if people might be interested in a product you are thinking about making. Do not try selling a product you make. Do not try to promote ANY commercial venture that you are involved in. We are not here to provide free advertising for your store or product. (Warning points: 5)
• Drug, Sex or Alcohol References. Pretty self-explanatory. See the rules for more detail. Stay away from beer references as well as sexual innuendos. (Warning points: 5)
• Selling Non-Traxxas Items. Sell your non-Traxxas stuff on E-Bay. If you try to sell or trade your paint ball gun, X-Box or non Traxxas R/C vehicle etc… here, your post will be deleted and you will receive 5 points to help you remember in the future. (Warning points: 5)
• Linking to Sites With Inappropriate Content. This is simple. We maintain a G-rating on our board. Sites that you link to should do the same. As a simple rule of thumb anything that you would not want your 7-year-old daughter, grandmother, minister, Mother Theresa etc… to see is not appropriate. (Warning points: 5)
• Dangerous or Harmful Posts. Making a post about lighting cars on fire, jumping your car over people, running into people, drinking fuel etc… is not showing a responsible side of the hobby. (Warning points: 5)
• Multiple Posting. This is a milder version of spamming. (Warning points: 2)
• Sig Length. Max sig length is three lines. Huge sigs will get deleted and you will receive a warning. (Warning points: 1)
• Typing in All Caps. TYPING IN ALL CAPS IS LIKE YELLING!!!! Nobody appreciates it so avoid it unless you mean to yell. Of course then you will probably be running into problems with some of the other rules! (Warning points: 1)
• Complaining about the Rules. The rules are there for a reason. If you do not like them it is probably because you have broken a few and have been warned. All we want is for you to follow the rules and have fun on the board. Complaining that your post was deleted or that you were warned will not improve your situation and will only serve to attract more unwanted attention. (Warning points: 1)

This is longer then bills in congress!:sarcasm1:

Wow, make a wrong move and POW. The all caps thing and complaining about rules are funnnny!

Brushless55
05-19-2011, 04:47 PM
Guys its simple. They are not going to let you bet up on them on their own turf. Dont take it personal.

That's just it Steven, lots of threads and comments were deleted that were not betting them up
I for one have no issues with there or anyones rules :Peace_Sign:

Steven Vaccaro
05-19-2011, 04:55 PM
That's just it Steven, lots of threads and comments were deleted that were not betting them up
I for one have no issues with there or anyones rules :Peace_Sign:

I could be a mod trying to clean things up and good thread got wiped also. Its happened here before. And easy to do.

Brushless55
05-19-2011, 04:56 PM
I could be a mod trying to clean things up and good thread got wiped also. Its happened here before. And easy to do.

I hear ya bro :beerchug: