PDA

View Full Version : FE 30 Pre-Build Services Now Available

properchopper
05-02-2011, 06:01 PM
I have, as of yesterday, been requested/authorized by Jeff Michaud, owner of Insane Boats, to provide the pre-building services for the Insane FE 30. The fundamental procedure goes like this :

Order and pay for the boat & running hardware package(strut,rudder,turnfin) + the Insane FE 30 motor mount which has been made to fit correctly under the cowl. Call Jeff direct at 310-351-0744 to arrange order details.

Communicate to me [ USE : rcboatbuild@hotmail.com] what stage of completion you want - be sure to put something in the subject box of the e-mail. We will work out the pricing and payment details. As this moves forward, we'll most likely have phone instead of keyboard conversations to speed things up.

Ship me all the parts needed for completion based on how much you want done - I can provide a parts list for what you'll need based on your request.

Boat will be shipped back to you by Insane Boats when done.

Once 100% completed, place in water, buckle up, & rock & roll !! :rockon2:

No PM's pleeeeez; use : rcboatbuild@hotmail.com for inquiries

Tony/Properchopper
Insane Mob Race Team

Note: With Danny's OK as moderator, [Thanks Bro :hug1:] this post will remain here for the most visibility until being switched to the Special Services by OSE Members section a little later on.

Brushless55
05-02-2011, 09:55 PM
very nice, thanks for posting Tony :Peace_Sign:

skellyo
05-02-2011, 10:30 PM
E-mail sent.

chummer
05-02-2011, 10:35 PM
Tony, I have been doing a little reading up on this hull. I decided that it will be my next build after my Insane 34 mono is complete and I can free up some $pendoloa$ :banana:

What a great idea!! Have your insane FE30 show up at your door ARTR. Might just use your services myself. Best way to get it right the first time.:thumbup1:

BakedMopar
05-02-2011, 11:00 PM
I have owned a beautiful H&M from Tony and all I can say is his work is top notch. Along with that high quality hull your going to have a reall nice end product!

detox
05-03-2011, 07:51 AM
Autographed version would be cool.

Chilli
05-03-2011, 08:13 AM
like it!!! FE-30 Properchopper Signature Series. :rockon2:

BTW-Tony the 442 served it's purpose on my UL1 Set up this past weekend. No hop with the strut neutral. I may try a ABC 1714 and see if t he UL1 controller can handle it. Thanks!!

properchopper
05-03-2011, 10:48 AM
Thanks for the kind words. I work really SLOW to make sure things go together properly and look clean. It's a real priveledge to be part of this :Peace_Sign:

CHIEFY_44
06-04-2011, 10:58 AM
well all i can say about tony's workmanship is awesomeeeeeeeeeee i have just got my fe30 from him and its a great looking build clean and crisp, if your thinking of having him build your fe30 but are not sure well believe me you will not be dissapointed, my next order for him is sitting here waiting for him to give the word

properchopper
06-06-2011, 12:56 PM
well all i can say about tony's workmanship is awesomeeeeeeeeeee i have just got my fe30 from him and its a great looking build clean and crisp, if your thinking of having him build your fe30 but are not sure well believe me you will not be dissapointed, my next order for him is sitting here waiting for him to give the word

Stephen, thanks for the kind words :biggrin:

gizmo1
06-06-2011, 04:11 PM
Tony,
all the parts are on the way, cant wait man !
Giz.

gizmo1
06-24-2011, 08:16 PM
I received my new FE30 that Tony did for me.

In one word, PERFECTION...

His attention to detail is amazing, everything is neatly tucked away, flex shaft alignment is perfect and has the least amount of drag possible, zero excess wires, perfectly layed up epoxy on the motor mount plate he supplied and around flex tube.

Tony stepped up and knocked this build out of the park.
Some small little extras that went above and beyond, polished the flex tube, shortened the wires on motor and esc and installed the Neutronics 8mm bullets, he loved those, Lol..removed the fittings on the T180 esc and installed my supplied banjo fittings, and then to my pleasant surprise took the time to paint a nice yellow band in the center of the HRC water jacket on the motor to match the yellow on the top of the boat.

There are man,many, more little extras he did that i consider above and beyond, i wont bore you with the details...

I will say that it was worth every penny, and much more, to have him build this hydro for me and give him 5 out of 5 stars for the build.
From keeping me informed along the way, end result, and function and fitment.

If you're on the fence or have any reservations about his skills, put them to rest, send the money, and wait to have your mind blown.

Thank You Tony !!

Giz.

properchopper
06-24-2011, 08:27 PM
Aw Shucks !! Thanks for the kind words Buddy, it was a pleasure doing business with you.

montymike
10-14-2014, 09:29 AM
Hi wanted to know ur build cost on a cheetah. Hull and hardware would be a simple
1 motor job parts . MOTOR MOUNT, SERVO ROD BELLOWS basically hooked. up .STUFFING TUBE FLEX SHAFT STRUT
RUDDER. i would imstall electronics. Brand of parts so like speed master 1.87 srut wirh skeg speedmaster rudder offset hate inline kinda like the one built on build thead but want to run a 6s setup
So a 1500 tp power 4060 . And a windshield sticker would be nice.

properchopper
10-14-2014, 01:02 PM
Hi wanted to know ur build cost on a cheetah. Hull and hardware would be a simple
1 motor job parts . MOTOR MOUNT, SERVO ROD BELLOWS basically hooked. up .STUFFING TUBE FLEX SHAFT STRUT
RUDDER. i would imstall electronics. Brand of parts so like speed master 1.87 srut wirh skeg speedmaster rudder offset hate inline kinda like the one built on build thead but want to run a 6s setup
So a 1500 tp power 4060 . And a windshield sticker would be nice.

PM sent :smile:

montymike
10-14-2014, 01:17 PM
Did not receive pm thanks mike

properchopper
10-14-2014, 01:27 PM
Did not receive pm thanks mike

Should have it now [oops:doh:]