PDA

View Full Version : Another Water Pick Up Option

dag-nabit
05-02-2011, 05:47 PM
Check out these new transom mount pick ups on Kintec Racing Site
http://kintecracing.com/Home_Page.php

Not sure how well they would adapt to the Spartan with all the ribs on the inside of the transom. But someone may want to give it a shot

Kevin

JPriami
05-03-2011, 01:15 AM
Oh my gosh. Someone earlier mentioned that as an idea. Now look there it is. Hummmm. Maybe I should sit back and read ideas them make them as my new job. Lol

dag-nabit
05-03-2011, 08:33 AM
Oh my gosh. Someone earlier mentioned that as an idea. Now look there it is. Hummmm. Maybe I should sit back and read ideas them make them as my new job. Lol

Somehow I think you probably could come up with your own good ideas, and manufacture and market them as your new job. :beerchug:

Kevin

Greek75
05-03-2011, 10:07 PM
I hate to say it, but traxxas might have actually fixed their problems on the new batch.... :sarcasm1:

dayne
05-08-2011, 09:18 PM
I was thinking of those when i saw them but im worried that you wouldnt be able 2 mount them low enought to pick up water at speed. i was thinking of using those in hull pickups that u only have 2 drill a small hole and they just poke down from the hull 2 use on mine. it may not look good but its easy 2 install and should work good.