View Full Version : 05/04/2011 MMEU Wednesday Night Practice

05-02-2011, 10:15 AM
Who is planning on coming to practice this week?
There are a couple of quick notes I would like to pass along.

We would prefer that practice attendees have a current NAMBA membership and be able to present your card.

Because of weather not cooperating, we haven’t been able to get “our” course set yet.

I plan on being at the pond no later than 5:00pm, but I will do my best to be there at 4:30pm

As long as we can get the new oars from Ken and the life jackets from Terry, we will have the row boat for retrieval purposes. No Life Jackets, No retrieve boat!

We will not have the trolling motor power system available for practice nights.

I will have my tennis ball retrieval system for use (as long as I can find it), but remember we may not be able to get everything with it.

I/We ask that you respond if you plan on attending practice; email, a reply post, and a phone call to me are all acceptable means of response. If you DO NOT RESPOND I will assume that you will not be participating in practice. If I get ZERO RESPONSES for participation, I will cancel practice for that week.

I would appreciate responses sooner than later. Waiting until the last minute isn’t fair to anyone.

According to Weather.com we are currently looking at high 50’s with a 10% chance of Rain, and 10mph winds. Finally!!!!! A day that sounds like we could do some testing. I guess that I will need to have a boat ready to go!!!!!!

Happy boating
Mike Ball