PDA

View Full Version : Osama Bin no longer miss'n!

m4a1usr
05-01-2011, 10:51 PM
News is breaking but it appears Special Forces just killed and captured Osama Bin Laden! Details are lacking but this has got to be one huge story unfolding.

John

Fluid
05-01-2011, 11:08 PM
Maybe accurate or not considering the typical poor reporting of the media. Fox, CNN etc. report that a US bomb killed him a week ago, DNA evidence has confirmed it is him. We'll see how this shakes out.

m4a1usr
05-01-2011, 11:36 PM
You could be right Jay. We do know how well the accuracy of the media is. I got wind of this early this morning. Not of recent off the tube. Its only now that the various news organizations and a Whitehouse public statement forthcoming has me posting. Osama actualy died more then 12 hours ago. That its breaking news now only seems to confirm this is true. The text message I got early this morning came from a friend in country. It had already spread amongst US soldiers located in the region.

The rest of the story is it was a US SF unit that got him. Not a CIA unit, not a NATO unit. Afganni forces were supposedly not even present! But you are right, we will see.

John

Xzessperated
05-01-2011, 11:44 PM
Looks like it is true...

http://au.news.yahoo.com/world/a/-/world/9294957/bin-laden-dead/

Jeff Wohlt
05-01-2011, 11:57 PM
The sad thing is will it just stop there? Nope...another A$$hole is ready to step in to his shoes...and even more pi$$ed off! How will we ever stop it? Will we be there forever and in every country? I do not say back down but this is something that will NEVER end. As our economy gets worse and worse. Wars used to stimulate the economy...now we just pay more for it. What do we get...how about a little damn GAS!!!

Just had the AMVETS in my hotel for a week....you never heard so much BS over helping Japan...wow. My dad fought them as well in WWII and he would roll over in his grave...new day? I guess so.

millzee
05-02-2011, 02:00 AM
Congratulations!!!! I think. Well done to the US forces!:bowdown:
http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/8243521/bin-laden-is-dead-reports

dirtysouth31
05-02-2011, 07:24 AM
http://4gifs.com/gallery/d/184040-1/Bin_ladens_dead.gif

Doby
05-02-2011, 09:56 AM
Off to his 70 virgins....Of course,,,only the first person to die as a martyr actually got the "virgins"...the rest are getting a bunch of bitchy, old, worn out hags that now want nothing to do with men.

wparsons
05-02-2011, 11:41 AM
IMO, the whole story is a little fishy...

In hiding for 10 years, then they find him this easily? And then there is no video/photo evidence of the body, which was "buried at sea" before anyone can validate that it was actually him?

I also agree that this won't stop anything, if anything it just further provoked them.

Jeff Wohlt
05-02-2011, 01:28 PM
The proof is coming. Just wait another day or so.

Rumdog
05-02-2011, 01:34 PM
I wanna see his death certificate or it isn't true :sarcasm1:

wparsons
05-02-2011, 01:38 PM
If you ask me, they killed him in a really un-diplomatic dirty way a while ago, then staged this operation to cover their tracks.

I forgot about it before, but it's also really convenient that the compound was totally bombed/burned to the ground leaving no evidence at all behind.

I don't doubt that he was captured and/or killed, but I don't buy the circumstances at all. It's all a little fantastical and convenient.

Call me whatever you like, but that's just my opinion. It goes way to the days of the government adamantly denying area 51 existed even though there were satellite pictures of the base circulating.

Punisher 67
05-02-2011, 01:48 PM
Jeez my barber is a muslem , I better watch my throat next time he cuts my hair....:laugh:

HOTWATER
05-02-2011, 04:21 PM
"Mmmmmmm....feed me more terrorists!!"

Flying Scotsman
05-02-2011, 05:15 PM
I trust that the world will be safer after his demise, but this is a strange world today.

Douggie