PDA

View Full Version : Tunnel Heads - World Tunnel Championships Live on the net

Chilli
04-29-2011, 02:10 PM
Live Coverage of the World Tunnel Championships this weekend on metimeliverc.

You have to register to view but it's free.

http://www.metimeliverc.com/Home/tabid/128/Default.aspx

HOTWATER
04-29-2011, 07:17 PM
Yeah baby...I have to work tomorrow but when I get done, i'm tuning in for sure! Thanks for the reminder Bro!

...Kick some butt this weekend! Good luck to you!!

ron1950
04-29-2011, 09:00 PM
chilli are u running there this weekend? or did uncle make u work? what a nice lake i havent had any water like that to play on all this year

HOTWATER
04-29-2011, 09:09 PM
Ron...he's running in the first D-12 points race for the 2011 season this weekend in Baltimore...sorry for the confusion...

-Kent

Chilli
04-29-2011, 09:16 PM
I worked OT today Ron. I only have one Tunnel. Not worth the trip. Maybe one year they will let FE's run at Fall Nats in Charleston. I did watch metime for a while. The light turn out made for some dry viewing.

ron1950
04-29-2011, 11:02 PM
man..i wonder how many people have figured out your avatar lol.....i get asked all the time if i ever fell asleep and got to say nope...never did.....only place i ever worked that had a mid was sdf and we had too much traffic to sleep......ill trade my retirement for your overtime pay lol.....too bad unckle sam will take half lol...u going to ft pearce for the fe nats?

Chilli
04-29-2011, 11:21 PM
I'm not going down to Nats Ron. I like to do the boating thing with my oldest son and he'll still be in school in early June. I plan on attending the Atlanta D13 Grand Prix Race in July though.

I know what you mean about Uncle Sam Taking half. Nature of the beast. I used to work mids but the quick turn after a day watch kills me as I get older. Plus the wife says I'm a bigger A-hole then normal when I work the mids. LOL We have two people on the mids per area at ZDC so it isnt too bad. It does gets tough staring at a blank radar scope between 4 and 5am. SDF is a cargo hub, isnt it?? FDX or UPS?

ron1950
04-29-2011, 11:26 PM
ups...they try to get 120 heavies in as fast a possible then from 2 to 4 they reload then they all taxie out for departure at the same time lol makes for a fast 90 min on ground control and of course its a double back day lol