View Full Version : 4/20/2011 MMEU Wednesday Night Practice

04-18-2011, 11:13 AM
Hello boaters,

Who is planning on coming to practice this week?
There are a couple of quick notes I would like to pass along.

We would prefer that practice attendees have a current NAMBA membership and be able to present your card.

Because of weather not cooperating this past weekend, we haven’t been able to get “our” course set yet.

I plan on being at the pond no later than 5:00pm, but I will do my best to be there at 4:30pm

As long as we can get the new oars from Ken and the life jackets from Terry, we will have the row boat for retrieval purposes. No Life Jackets, No retrieve boat!

We will not have the trolling motor power system available for practice nights.

I will have my tennis ball retrieval system for use (as long as I can find it), but remember we may not be able to get everything with it.

I/We ask that you respond if you plan on attending practice; email, a reply post, and a phone call to me are all acceptable means of response. If you DO NOT RESPOND I will assume that you will not be participating in practice. If I get ZERO RESPONSES for participation, I will cancel practice for that week.

I would appreciate responses sooner than later. Waiting until the last minute isn’t fair to anyone.

According to Weather.com we are looking at 52*, 80% chance of rain and wind at 30mph forecasted for Wednesday. The weather hasn’t been too good for us yet this year. Who would have thought we would be getting 3-5 inches of snow over the next few days!

Happy boating
Mike Ball

04-20-2011, 08:07 AM
Good morning everyone…

Due to the weather forecast, I am going to cancel our practice for tonight. The rain is supposed to stop, but they are still calling for 20+mph winds and temps close to 40 (with the wind). Let’s hope next week is a little better. PLEASE, let me know if you have any questions.

Happy Easter
Mike Ball