PDA

View Full Version : Someone explain to me how this is Trolling

spartanonfire
04-16-2011, 12:03 AM
I saw a user on a certain manufacturers forum complaining about posts being deleted. It was the Same forum of the product I use and I had useful information to give him about addressing the issue. Today I got this. LOL

You have received an infraction at Traxxas Online Community

Dear spartanonfire,

You have received an infraction at Traxxas Online Community.

Reason: Trolling
-------
Please feel free to save whatever you like. You can present the evidence of your trolling to whomever you wish.
-------

This infraction is worth 10 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
http://traxxas.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4762888
I have been saving the threads that go up on my computer before they delete them. I'm online all day and get to most before the moderator has even seen them. Just gathering evidence to how they are treating their customers regarding this issue. To save yours after you post them, Just go to "File" at the top of your browser and "save as" the page as a web page complete file.
All the best,
Traxxas Online Community

Funny how at approximately the same time they deleted my personal thread asking for assistance from Traxxas.

GeoVW72
04-16-2011, 01:34 AM
Attempting to provoke traxxas on their own forum is like trying to dig to china with a spork.
Here you go (http://www.thinkgeek.com/homeoffice/kitchen/8ace/), write us when you get there.

:welcome: to OSE and FE
You're a few months late to the spartan debacle, many have tried as you have and similarly failed spectacularly :biggrin:

I read you thread and unfortunately most will agree on the conclusion that it was user error that was the cause of the problem.
You stated that you had gotten 10+min of run time out of 3s 5000mah packs when the failure occurred under "partial throttle cruising"
You are incorrect in you assumption that partial throttle is "easy" on the system, operating the boat at partial throttle causes large loads on the esc and motor. The esc has to work hard to limit and convert the power and operates efficiently at full throttle. In the standard series cooling loop(esc then motor) the heat from the esc doesn't help the motor any, granted the motor temp sensor should have cut it out before there was any smoke, but I haven't yet seen that system work properly.

I've only gotten 7~9 min out of 3s 8000mah packs under normal operating conditions and had the system fail with the "traxxas reccomened mods" plus a larger jacket and large outlet.

Geo:Peace_Sign:

wilsta67
04-16-2011, 03:31 PM
I saw a user on a certain manufacturers forum complaining about posts being deleted. It was the Same forum of the product I use and I had useful information to give him about addressing the issue. Today I got this. LOL

You have received an infraction at Traxxas Online Community

Dear spartanonfire,

You have received an infraction at Traxxas Online Community.

Reason: Trolling
-------
Please feel free to save whatever you like. You can present the evidence of your trolling to whomever you wish.
-------

This infraction is worth 10 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
http://traxxas.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4762888
I have been saving the threads that go up on my computer before they delete them. I'm online all day and get to most before the moderator has even seen them. Just gathering evidence to how they are treating their customers regarding this issue. To save yours after you post them, Just go to "File" at the top of your browser and "save as" the page as a web page complete file.
All the best,
Traxxas Online Community

Funny how at approximately the same time they deleted my personal thread asking for assistance from Traxxas.
lol join the infraction club mate that forum is a complete joke .:ThumbsDown01:
who gave you the infraction was it dadxx or something like that?
he seems to be a bit of a wank stain on society. and probably lives with mum.:sarcasm1:

spartanonfire
04-16-2011, 03:47 PM
ksb51rl gave me the slap on the wrist. His about me says he's from New Jersey. That explains everything. I feel brain cells die every time I channel surf past Jersey Shore.:rofl:

It also says:

About ksb51rl

Biography
I take things apart and then put them back together. Almost always. Usually. Sometimes.

He must be a Traxxas engineer too. LOL

wilsta67
04-16-2011, 03:58 PM
dont worry about it lol if it makes them feel good about them selfs just laugh it off.
i typed in my signature on the forum,
theres an infraction to much friction yeah o yeah lol
because other people cant see you have the infraction on the left of the page only u can see it. so i typed that. :-)
i got one for over riding the language barrier i tryed to copy n paste a link to hobyking and it would not let me so i just typed in hobby king lol thats why i got one. and i sent a pm to the moderator asking why? he said hobbyking cloned there traxxas plugs lol i said thats funny i bought a heap last week,
he replied sayin that he thought i was sad thinking that was funny. drop kicks.
any way im off to go run fuel boats with the local club . have a good one.

dana
04-16-2011, 03:58 PM
That ksb5 whatever guy revoked all privileges for me because I said "fahkin". Not even a warning. I don't go there anymore lol. Traxxas what happened you you....