PDA

View Full Version : TP aka rcboater

Simon.O.
04-12-2011, 03:01 AM
Anyone remember rcboater who was a stick in the hornets nest ??:hornets_nest:
I can see a new one here now.....................maybe the same guy ????

Mods can delete this if you see fit, but I am well over a particular members rants

Xzessperated
04-12-2011, 03:04 AM
Anyone remember rcboater who was a stick in the hornets nest ??:hornets_nest:
I can see a new one here now.....................maybe the same guy ????

Mods can delete this if you see fit, but I am well over a particular members
rants

I TOTALly agree with you Simon :laugh:

scoota
04-12-2011, 05:42 AM
MMM tp said today he has been on this site for years but his join date was last year .

Good to see the Fluid thread was DELETED !!!!!

Rumdog
04-12-2011, 09:00 AM
TP=X Factor FYI

Diegoboy
04-12-2011, 09:27 AM
It can't be rcboater (http://forums.offshoreelectrics.com/member.php?u=4346) 0 posts

X, I will have to agree with. Both from NC and both on an ADSL from bellsouth. Both with the same last name.

LarrysDrifter
04-12-2011, 10:21 AM
Both flaps his jaws relentlessly.

tiqueman
04-12-2011, 10:47 AM
Ohh, I agree times 100. Send him to RCU where he belongs.

TotalPackage
04-12-2011, 12:16 PM
Lol I have the right to freely express my opinions as they pertain to the equipment and performance of rc boatingfyi x wasn't banned he quit so gather all you facts in your investigation and it you guys that go on lynch hunts and slam people builds. FACE IT YOU JUST CAN'T ACCEPT OTHERS OPINIONS POINT BLANK.I've BROKEN NO RULES AND THE MODS TELL ME WHEN IM OUT OF LINE. READ THE THREADS YOU ATTACK AND I DEFEND.Get a grip this isn't puritan america and im not anne hutchinson this is a boat forum so follow the rules yourself and stop slamming newbs and you wont have a problem
I can show you a million threads where you talkers start insulting people the moment they don't takeyour advice.
And yes howard is my friend coz he showed the entire forum that you have some self deemed experts that are not so expert after all. Lol
have fun with your witch hunt im going back to boating

T.S.Davis
04-12-2011, 12:40 PM
I can show you a million threads where you talkers start insulting people the moment they don't takeyour advice.

That IS absolutely true. I've thought that myself and have even gone so far as to mention it to Steve.

But you have the "right"? We all have the "right" to say anything we want but this isn't some government web site. It's a private forum owned by OSE. If OSE or it's representatives find my rhetoric to be offensive they can simply delete my text and/or ban me from the forum. The could delete me just because they don't like my tone.

I would urge all of us (me too) to be careful when we post. Sometimes our texts can be extremely abrasive and the result is that we come across like huge a'holes even though that wasn't our intent. Once that happens, nobody listens to anything we have to say.

Steven Vaccaro
04-12-2011, 01:30 PM
Lol I have the right to freely express my opinions as they pertain to the equipment and performance of rc boatingfyi x wasn't banned he quit so gather all you facts in your investigation and it you guys that go on lynch hunts and slam people builds. FACE IT YOU JUST CAN'T ACCEPT OTHERS OPINIONS POINT BLANK.I've BROKEN NO RULES AND THE MODS TELL ME WHEN IM OUT OF LINE. READ THE THREADS YOU ATTACK AND I DEFEND.Get a grip this isn't puritan america and im not anne hutchinson this is a boat forum so follow the rules yourself and stop slamming newbs and you wont have a problem
And yes howard is my friend coz he showed the entire forum that you have some se deemed experts that are not so expert after all. Lol
have fun with your witch hunt im going back to boating

You have the right no post your thoughts when put in the proper area. The thread about namba being an exclusive group was in the FAST ELECTRIC questions & Answers area. That area as the title says is a place to post questions about rc boats. Lets move on from all of this.

TotalPackage
04-12-2011, 01:37 PM
That IS absolutely true. I've thought that myself and have even gone so far as to mention it to Steve.

But you have the "right"? We all have the "right" to say anything we want but this isn't some government web site. It's a private forum owned by OSE. If OSE or it's representatives find my rhetoric to be offensive they can simply delete my text and/or ban me from the forum. The could delete me just because they don't like my tone.

I would urge all of us (me too) to be careful when we post. Sometimes our texts can be extremely abrasive and the result is that we come across like huge a'holes even though that wasn't our intent. Once that happens, nobody listens to anything we have to say.
True Ts but the forum is via internet so that kind of opens it up.Plus if u ban everyone coz u don't like there opinion it wouldn't be anyfun. NO Matter what. Newbies see the nastiness im comments like" theonly way you will do 80 is if you put the boat in your car and drive 80" totally uneccesary I guess some find it cute but thats a matter of opinion. LOOK AT upwards 90+ note. Thread and you see th junk im talking about.look at my active canard thread and you see again Wat im talking about.steve has made it clear that I and anyone else that loves boats is welcomed here he also let me know that racism and descrimination will not be tolerated.One slipped through the crack but im sure he will hang himself eventually coz hate is hard to hide.Please anyone show me one attack or slam I've made outside of defending myself.Lol I've had 3 so far threaten me with violence now tell me who truly needs to be banned? Promoters of violence or one that welcomes newbs with helpful advice free of insult.

Steven Vaccaro
04-12-2011, 01:58 PM
True Ts but the forum is via internet so that kind of opens it up.Plus if u ban everyone coz u don't like there opinion it wouldn't be anyfun. NO Matter what. Newbies see the nastiness im comments like" theonly way you will do 80 is if you put the boat in your car and drive 80" totally uneccesary I guess some find it cute but thats a matter of opinion. LOOK AT upwards 90+ note. Thread and you see th junk im talking about.look at my active canard thread and you see again Wat im talking about.steve has made it clear that I and anyone else that loves boats is welcomed here he also let me know that racism and descrimination will not be tolerated.One slipped through the crack but im sure he will hang himself eventually coz hate is hard to hide.Please anyone show me one attack or slam I've made outside if defending myself.Lol I've had 3 so far threaten me with violence now tell me who truly needs to be banned? Promoters if violence or one that welcomes newbs with helpful advice free of insult.

Some of the sarcasm comes from seeing the same posts, over and over. How many posts are there from people that what to run 100mph? It gets old. But still, they shouldn't come up with those wise ass "only in a car comments". But as adults we should be able to look past the stupid and useless comments like that. I know I do. When it comes to personal attacks that's a hole other story.

TotalPackage
04-12-2011, 02:41 PM
Hey Steve thus this thread is in the wrong area too and since its entire nature is truly a personal attack on one member why not erase the whole thing thanks. Or at least put it in and area where anyone with good sense would just ignore it. Ose needs a rant section for the haters to vent lol.

Hugh

Ps erasing it will fascilitate moving on in a positive direction; a direction geared to get as many new boaters in the sport as possible.

Diegoboy
04-12-2011, 03:03 PM
closed & moved