PDA

View Full Version : Picture and/or vid search

Simon.O.
04-10-2011, 05:33 AM
A little while back I saw a really cool pic of a big OS Cat buzzing the pier that people (spectators) were stood on. It looked like a long harbour in the US somewhere.

Being a dumbass I did not save it and now am keen to find it again.
Google is (sometimes) my friend but it is a long search

Anyone got the shot or vids ??

tomstoys2
04-12-2011, 04:32 PM
Hi Simon,
I think it was the 2009 Crystal Coast Grand Prix. Aqua-Mania won and buzzed the spectator dock. I'll look for a video.

tomstoys2
04-12-2011, 05:20 PM
Better picture

Simon.O.
04-13-2011, 03:02 AM
Tom you are my new best mate or as my 10yo daughter would call a bff :banana:

Thank you very much for sorting that out for me, I always have a cold one in the fridge so when you drop by this way just sing out !! :beerchug: from New Zealand.:thumbup1:

tomstoys2
04-13-2011, 11:11 AM
Sounds Great Simon. What kind of beer? I can come over this weekend. Can we run over to the quarry and run some boats? I'm bring my 8yr old daughter Nicole along so the kids can play. Remember this boat from Graham? It was purchase for me as a Christmas present from my kids.:buttrock: Graham was nice enough to ship it half way around the world. I think it misses the quarry.
Tom

Simon.O.
04-14-2011, 02:40 AM
Sounds Great Simon. What kind of beer? I can come over this weekend. Can we run over to the quarry and run some boats? I'm bring my 8yr old daughter Nicole along so the kids can play. Remember this boat from Graham? It was purchase for me as a Christmas present from my kids.:buttrock: Graham was nice enough to ship it half way around the world. I think it misses the quarry.
Tom
Tom, I brew my own beer! I run draughts mainly and lower alcohol too, that way I can pour more down before I sing silly songs. :laugh:
I remember that hull and when Graham was going to set it up, I miss him as he is a real gentleman. He ran his cat once at the quarry and that inspired me to build what is now my twin-cat.

Anytime you think about coming over this way just sing out! :beerchug:

tomstoys2
04-15-2011, 12:05 PM
Home brew!:beerchug: Now I really want to stop buy. I'll bring a bottle of my Apple wine. That has a little more kick than your brew I'm sure but it will keep you warm on those cold winter nights. I've been making wine for 10 years now and always wanted to try the beer thing,
I just need to find some space.
A batch from a few years ago. All grapes and apples came from local growers in New York.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKHnTGAy7WI&feature=player_embedded