PDA

View Full Version : Think this could be the culprit??

Roosterxp
04-07-2011, 03:36 PM
well i adjusted the rear trim on it lowered the trim tabs and walla, away she goes! :rockon2:
well the fun was quick.. i think i must have hit a submerged log or something.. http://i693.photobucket.com/albums/vv292/RoosterXp/IMG_2423.jpg

also when i brought her home, i noticed that my entire outdrive was loose..
http://i693.photobucket.com/albums/vv292/RoosterXp/IMG_2424.jpg
turned out it was the 2 phillips head screws were loose.. so i blue loc-tighted them and re installed, i went around the whole boat and anything fastener that was in metal got blue loc tighted.. so now i hope im good to go.
Im also working on putting my Spektrum receiver in it. I use a M11 with spektrum. I hooked up everything, turned it on and had to reverse my servos from the radio. i get more RPMs in reverse than i do forward.. i tried to turn my EPA up to 140% on the throttle and my reverse down to 5%.. yeah throttle has a little more but not as much as it should.. any ideas guys??:help::confused1:

tunnelvision
04-08-2011, 09:59 AM
Program you esc for forward only to see if you are running in forward or reverse. IF you are running in reverse switch two of the motor wires around. A couple other things to look for are the throttle trim and you might try rebinding the receiver with the adjusted tx settings.

Time to get a new prop! Try the CF ones first or just get a x640 and watch it fly!

Roosterxp
04-08-2011, 10:17 AM
Sweet! thanks again Tunnel! I am going to get ahold of that fella down in FL today sometime!! I put 2 2s lipos in it yesterday.. what a freakin difference!! i have another 8000 mah 3s comming today.. might have to hook those babys together.. just for a quick burst. dont wanna fry her!!

tunnelvision
04-12-2011, 11:12 AM
Did you manage to figure out the issue? 6s would burn out the esc..be careful.

Roosterxp
04-12-2011, 11:14 AM
Yeah i think so. I just got a x440 and a x640 in yesterday but its been just too windy, our lake has white caps.