PDA

View Full Version : MMEU Wednesday Night Practice

longballlumber
04-04-2011, 01:54 PM
Hello boaters,

As previously mentioned our first practice is scheduled for this Wednesday night. There are a couple of quick notes I would like to pass along.

We would prefer that practice attendees have a current NAMBA membership and be able to present your card.
I plan on being at the pond no later than 5:00pm, but I will do my best to be there at 4:30pm
Please do not plan on having our club row boat to use as the primary retrieval system this week.
We will be purchasing new oars before the next scheduled practice night
We will not have the trolling motor power system available for practice nights.
I will have my tennis ball retrieval system for use (as long as I can find it), but remember we may not be able to get everything with it.
I/We ask that you respond if you plan on attending practice; email, a reply post, and a phone call to me are all acceptable means of response. If you DO NOT RESPOND I will assume that you will not be participating in practice. If I get ZERO RESPONSES for participation, I will cancel practice for that week.
I would appreciate responses sooner than later. Waiting until the last minute isn’t fair to anyone.
As of right now the weather isn’t looking great, but as we know it can change quickly around here. 50* and 40% chance of rain is what I am seeing.

This first practice date kinda snuck up on me. I will try and have this message out a little sooner than Monday afternoon from now on.

Happy boating, :)

Mike Ball

longballlumber
04-04-2011, 02:33 PM
I have been asked already and I probably should have stated it in the original email. The course (buoys) are not in yet. I think Terry and I are going to discuss trying to update/upgrade our current buoy system.

Thanks,
Mike