PDA

View Full Version : Hobbyking Info:

Diesel6401
04-04-2011, 12:30 AM
Seems they have a store front now.

And here is what HobbyKing's Director has to say about it;

In an ever increasing effort to drive more value into the R/C market HobbyKing has begun piloting retail store franchises in select regions around the globe, underscoring HobbyKing's commitment to the R/C industry.
Each store will retail both HobbyKing and other branded products and will also serve as a service center for warranty and technical support.
Products sold online can be serviced in-store as well as sent back to your local service center.
At a later stage 'HobbyKing Store Front's will be filling local internet orders and pre-ordering requested items from any one of HobbyKing's warehouses locally and abroad.
We hope that the HobbyKing Store Front network combined with increased service levels and a 24hr support desk (ETA May-15) will improve quality of service and ultimately customer satisfaction.

We will let you know via email the moment a store opens in your region, in the meantime if you have a local store that you would like to see carry our products please tell them to email us at cs@hobbyking.com

Regards
Anthony Hand

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/forum/uploads/21365/IMG_1269.jpg

Diesel6401
04-04-2011, 12:32 AM
News for our Canadian friends... Seems a Warehouse is scheduled to come online in Canada sometime this year...

HobbyKing has 5 warehouse locations. Hong Kong, China, Germany, Australia and USA with Canada and Brazil coming online late 2011 and more than 200 staff employed primarily to produce, process and retail HobbyKing products.
Our online store and distribution system utilises real-time stock management, live picking, RFID and barcode warehousing, postal tracking systems and real time stock, payment and order tracking. Our online system means customers can view the status of their account and check parcel delivery status, stock information and modify orders much easier than convential backend systems would allow.

ron1950
04-04-2011, 11:26 AM
i like the pic...open 7 days and the store is closed lol

LarrysDrifter
04-04-2011, 11:31 AM
If they open a store in St.Louis, I'll lose my house.

millzee
04-06-2011, 06:46 PM
Has anyone been having any problems with shipping from Hobbyking, I put an order in for lipo's and connectors 7 day's ago and there still processing the order. The thing that pisses me off the most is I paid extra money for express shipping, no good!:cursing: Maybe it'll be quicker if I fly over and use the store front:roflol:

dana
04-06-2011, 06:49 PM
Has anyone been having any problems with shipping from Hobbyking, I put an order in for lipo's and connectors 7 day's ago and there still processing the order. The thing that pisses me off the most is I paid extra money for express shipping, no good!:cursing: Maybe it'll be quicker if I fly over and use the store front:roflol:

i paid for 100 bux worth lipos, the money was deducted from my account, and order cancelled. so they took my money and cancelled my order. shady

ray schrauwen
04-06-2011, 07:10 PM
News for our Canadian friends... Seems a Warehouse is scheduled to come online in Canada sometime this year...

:thumbup:

Fluid
04-06-2011, 07:18 PM
i like the pic...open 7 days and the store is closed lol
The photo could easily have been taken at 7AM or 7PM any day of the week. ROFLMAO

:sarcasm1:

keithbradley
04-06-2011, 08:52 PM

I am waiting on my last order from Hobby King, and when I say last, I mean LAST. I have made the descision that I am DONE with HK. My last 5 orders have taken a week plus to "process" and tehn they do their shipping around the world thing. Even the orders I made from the US warehouse (and paid for priority shipping) took 2 weeks to receive. I am not interested in giving my money to a company who takes it and just decides to hold it as long as they see fit before they get off their butt and do something about it. The business I work for does 95%+ of its business online, and I can assure you if we did that to our customers they would not take it in stride.
Hobby King used to be able to get away with their poor business ethics because theyir prices were so low compared to US vendors, but times are changing. There are more and more importers poping up that are willing to ship an item when payment is received adn have it to your door in a few days, not to mention they actually stand behind their products. Add to that the companys that are continuing to lower their prices in order to compete (like castle), adn its just not worth puttin gup with Hobby King anymore.

Doby
04-06-2011, 09:11 PM
Some people love em,,some hate em........they seem to like Canadians as all my orders for LiPos get here really quickly...everyone else stop buying...more stock for me.

drwayne
04-09-2011, 02:09 AM
Chinese LiPos use Lithium supplied out of Japan ....
The delays will last for a long time.

HC have a store in Australia too.

D&D
04-09-2011, 08:18 AM
If they open a Hobby King store in your state you will pay state taxes when you order on line. Please don't open a store in NC.......

TotalPackage
04-09-2011, 10:40 AM
F:cursing::cursing:k hobby king I ordered a 1600 kv 45 xl and the send it to san jose califonia instead on north carolina >tracking shows it clearly theyve been telling me for 7 months the are investigating as far as im concerned they stole my money so those fockers can choke on a damn bone and die!

"If they open a Hobby King store in your state you will pay state taxes when you order on line. Please don't open a store in NC.......
"

I do so i can go down there and choke the s..t out of one of them

jac4412
04-09-2011, 01:28 PM
I've never had a problem with HK but again what do you expect... dirt cheap rc parts from china... can only expect so much

Diesel6401
04-09-2011, 01:28 PM
Like Doby said hate or love. I personally don't mind them. Yea the wait can suck, but I know what I am getting myself into before I order. I have personally had good luck with them and the US warehouse works well for me. If they open a store in the NC I will need a second job.

Any of you NC boys close to Charlotte let me know. I am always looking for people to run with.

TotalPackage
04-09-2011, 09:28 PM
Like Doby said hate or love. I personally don't mind them. Yea the wait can suck, but I know what I am getting myself into before I order. I have personally had good luck with them and the US warehouse works well for me. If they open a store in the NC I will need a second job.

Any of you NC boys close to Charlotte let me know. I am always looking for people to run with.

My aunt lives in charlotte its maybe 2 hours from me, And naw ive ordered plenty this isnt an issue of that they act like i recieved it thats the bs im talking about like i said yall will see me on the damn news if they dont give me my money back or send me my damn motor . I guess yall dont understand no motor no money back. And its not on backorder. And just cause of their race I dont expect people to steal my money. It has nothing to do with china it just the dumb ass fools at HK