PDA

View Full Version : H & M Intruder MK II

rearwheelin
03-28-2011, 11:43 PM
So I got this in the mail the other day....I plan on going really fast and this boat has had my attention for a while now . I just had to get one ! The hydro dynamics have me intrigued !:confused1: From what I can tell it looks as if a lifting prop suits this cat. Notice how the boat sits on the front rid pads as if the rear is intended not to touch. It has 42mm tall transom area that is neetly tuked . The FDM turbo strut brackets are 48mm tall so I will need to chop the upper part of the mounting bracket off and re-drill diffrent holes or figure on braising an aluminum plate to the bracket and do a 4 bolt bracket......I will figure it all out later on , I figured would post some pics of this one for everyone and listen to thoughts on it........:thumbup1:

megalops
10-27-2011, 11:38 AM
Hello How did this project turn out? I am looking to buy this same exact hull for a Holiday build. Looking to start out as a single motor. Does this hull corner well? From what i can tell its built with a low CG.

rearwheelin
10-28-2011, 11:51 AM
Hello How did this project turn out? I am looking to buy this same exact hull for a Holiday build. Looking to start out as a single motor. Does this hull corner well? From what i can tell its built with a low CG.I sold the boat and hardware a few months ago. The new owner has it built but is in the process of testing and plans to post video of it's run... Could be a while still.