PDA

View Full Version : Castle Hydra ICE 240 XL.....

ScarabChris
03-22-2011, 02:03 PM
I need one! I ordered 2 for my 54" Fountain from Horizon but they back ordered one. I can't find another one anywhere.

Any suggestions?

Everyone is saying early April. Thats not a long wait but I think one of two things will happen. Castle will delay shipping them again or there is such a demand for them they will be gone in seconds.

LarrysDrifter
03-22-2011, 02:22 PM
Is pre-buy it,that way you'll be on the back order list and get it sooner than waiting for some that will just be in stock.

RaceMechaniX
03-22-2011, 03:52 PM
I know Larry's Performance RC hobby of Michigan has a new one on the shelf.

(586) 997-4840

ScarabChris
03-22-2011, 10:28 PM
I went ahead and ordered it at Tower and back ordered it. They list them as being available "late March" which is now so we will see.

longballlumber
03-23-2011, 10:50 AM
I know Larry's Performance RC hobby of Michigan has a new one on the shelf.

(586) 997-4840

Shhhhhh... Don't tell eveyone, that's the one I want to buy! LOL JK... Larry's had that in stock for quite some time now. I am really surprised someone hasn't bought it yet. I need to go get it before it's gone!

Later
Mike

ScarabChris
03-25-2011, 04:38 PM
Well it looks like I am going to have a surplus of these ESC's by 1. I ordered one from a place on ebay as they were the only one "in stock" I could find. But within 20 minutes of ordering it they canceled the sale and refunded my money because they actually didn't have them. They said the ad was set to run at a specific time and the ESC's should be in stock by that time but they weren't.

So after that is when I just decided to back order it from Tower Hobbies. They were saying late March. OK not a problem its late March now but that was an estimated date.

So today the place on ebay that canceled the transaction 3 days ago emails me saying they now have them. So I figured great! I will order it from them and cnacel the back order at Tower.

So I place the order with the ebay company then go to my account on Tower to cancel the order only to find out they have shipped the ESC this morning.

So now I have 3 of them when I only need 2. Freakin grand worth of ESC's!!!

detox
03-27-2011, 03:14 PM
Mine was on backorder from Tower for one week then it shipped Friday. Will be here Monday $250.00 free shipping.
http://www.towerhobbies.com/promos/e-mails/css0311w5.html

JackBlack26
03-27-2011, 03:19 PM
Mine was on backorder from Tower for one week then it shipped Friday. Will be here Monday $250.00 free shipping.
http://www.towerhobbies.com/promos/e-mails/css0311w5.html

Great deal!! Tower is the only place I will buy expensive stuff like this. Great savings, free shipping, and Castle wont have an issue with where you bought it from like they do with ebay shops, in case you need to send it back.

ScarabChris
03-27-2011, 03:22 PM
Damn I missed out on that!

detox
03-27-2011, 03:32 PM
Membership is only $9.99 per year. Sign up then place order (backorder) using special code.
http://www.towerhobbies.com/ssc.html

ScarabChris
03-27-2011, 03:58 PM
To late in this case, the ESC is already on its way. 300 smackers but free shipping.