PDA

View Full Version : Racing in Haysville NC?

Doug Smock
03-18-2011, 12:27 PM
Maybe Hiawassee Ga??

I'm headed up to Hayesville to talk to the City Council and Chamber of Commerce about a potential race site. They want to get model boat racing going in Lake Chatuge.
The place is SWEET!!!
Wish me luck!
http://www.google.com/images?q=Lake+Chatuge&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-Address&oe=UTF-8&rlz=1I7ADFA_en&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=univ&sa=X&ei=ToaDTf67D5Ox0QHJ_5XbCA&ved=0CE8QsAQ&biw=1251&bih=528

Doug

Chilli
03-18-2011, 01:02 PM
Spread the good word!!!

obrien
03-21-2011, 10:10 PM
Good luck Doug. The more the better.

Doug Smock
03-21-2011, 11:13 PM
Well we had a good weekend and gave them plenty of information along with a Gas and FE boat demonstration. The lake is beautiful, the area is nice, and the local restaurants are fantastic.
We'll see if they can get something worked out with the TVA or possibly find a locally owned body of water.
Doug

TotalPackage
03-22-2011, 04:35 PM
Let me know if you get it.Mr smock i still would like to see the setup in your monos. I know you got the shiznit.If you need any help searching for a place let me know. You know mike is in greenville too. Im in the raleigh/durham area where is this town you speak of?What's the closest major city in NC to it?

HOTWATER
03-22-2011, 05:53 PM
Doug...I think you should move to NC or VA so we can run with you on a regular basis in D-12... (I know...good luck with that, right?!)

Good luck with the pond searching bro!

-Kent

Doug Smock
03-22-2011, 06:51 PM
Let me know if you get it.Mr smock i still would like to see the setup in your monos. I know you got the shiznit.If you need any help searching for a place let me know. You know mike is in greenville too. Im in the raleigh/durham area where is this town you speak of?What's the closest major city in NC to it?

I'm working on getting set ups back in three of them now. I'll post pics, I promise.
I guess Ashville would be the closest city. Hayesville is just over the Ga state line.

D.
Kent you never know. The Mrs. likes NC.