PDA

View Full Version : ice is melting real quick now in NE

dana
03-12-2011, 02:18 PM
and im excited! wont be long now till we can run again here in Boston. OH YEAH!!! got my MM i built over the winter, and can hardly wait to see what she does.....

egneg
03-12-2011, 03:02 PM
I used to live in WI and know what it's like waiting for winter to end. I get to run just about all year long and don't miss the weather up there one bit.

marko500
03-12-2011, 04:43 PM
Yup, forecast is calling for 50's by the end of next week. It's been one LONG, COLD winter around here this year.

Mark

ncornacchi
03-13-2011, 07:58 AM
Yeah, my pond has ice big floating ice fields, all broken up...I just finished my 6S UL1 yesterday and for a minute, actually was contemplating putting her in for a spin, but common sense took over and I put her back on the shelf...

dana
03-13-2011, 11:42 AM
Yeah, my pond has ice big floating ice fields, all broken up...I just finished my 6S UL1 yesterday and for a minute, actually was contemplating putting her in for a spin, but common sense took over and I put her back on the shelf...

Norm, the river across the st. From me is the same. Plenty of water tho. I almost tossed my sv in yesterday but didn't lol. Put it back on the shelf haha. But seriously I would like if you could let me know when you can run, I would love to test run my mm over there.

ron1950
03-14-2011, 09:20 PM
ice melts now for the floods yuk