PDA

View Full Version : Looking Good for some Racing

SJFE
04-20-2007, 04:47 PM
After reading the rather disturbing rules changes for NAMBA D-1 with combined Gas, Nitro and FE racing I was quite disusted and dejected. I did a little digging and it seems the Morris County FE club is still going to be holing @ least 4 all FE events. It gets even better. It would seem Lipo is pretty limited in use also. With plenty of Nimh still in use. This changes alot of what I had planned for this season. Looks like I'll be running in @ least a few events:D . Things are looking up...for now.

lferguson
04-20-2007, 04:57 PM
Lucky.... I still get the privilege of having to run with the nitro guys if I want to run with other people. Although I am not allowed in the water at the same time as they are, and can only run two laps at a time, and only after they are finished running a heat, at least I get to be there with other people. I only get that privilege on Sundays, Saturdays are all to my self. :)

SJFE
04-20-2007, 08:27 PM
Sounds like you live around a buncha nitro snobs....

lferguson
04-20-2007, 08:31 PM
Yes and no. Half of them are totaly Nitro snobs. One of those is the LHS owner who says electric make good recovery boats. The other half are just serious about what they do and they are "clickish" and set in there ways but nice guys. So yea I guess all around your right.
I am the lone FEer here. SOME ONE FIND ME SOME RUNNING BUDDIES!!!