PDA

View Full Version : how do i contact hobbyking?

dana
03-08-2011, 06:42 PM
i ordered some lipos about 10 days ago. i had to order them 4 times before i got the order placed, the website has some gliches i guess. either way, my status showed 4 orders. i canceled them all but one because payment went thru, but no email conformation or anything. ive tried calling the number, but nothing. no voicemail, nuthin. it rings then just stops after so many rings. emailed them a few times, nothing. i dunno the status of my stuff, but they got my money... what to do....

hyrulejedi86
03-08-2011, 07:05 PM
Did you get to check the local time there when you called? They have a clock on their contatct page that says weather or not the support line is open yet. I.E. right now it says 8:05am suppport status: closed.

hyrulejedi86
03-08-2011, 07:06 PM
You could also try the live online chat once it opens up too! Good Luck! :thumbup1:

dana
03-08-2011, 07:10 PM
yeah ive tried both, nothing works.... ive called at all hours. tried the whole live support when it says "online"

hyrulejedi86
03-08-2011, 07:49 PM
Sorry to hear, but I guess that's why their great for deals sucky for service.... I guess you gotta just keep trying.

GP73
03-08-2011, 09:04 PM
I've sent an email and got a response after 3 or 4 days.

Is the payment showing on you paypal or CC?

yeah ive tried both, nothing works.... ive called at all hours. tried the whole live support when it says "online"

dana
03-08-2011, 09:22 PM
I finarry talk to china rady... Hk says they never got payment, orders cancelled. My bank says it got paid, so I've got a dispute going with my bank who is going to get my money back. Citizens is a great bank I must say. Hk, I prolly won't buy from them again

hyrulejedi86
03-08-2011, 09:43 PM
I wouldn't let one bad experiance ruin it. It can happen, they have just too good of deals to pass up. I, fortunatly, have never had an issue with them and ordering. Just takes forever to ship though.

GP73
03-08-2011, 09:48 PM
Shhh, don't tell him that! More stock for us! :spy:

:lol:

I wouldn't let one bad experiance ruin it. It can happen, they have just too good of deals to pass up. I, fortunatly, have never had an issue with them and ordering. Just takes forever to ship though.

dirty
03-08-2011, 10:18 PM
i placed an order with HK,2 weeks later my order still didnt ship,i had to cancel order.I will never buy or attempt to buy anything from them

dano1
03-10-2011, 09:01 PM
have dealed with them numerous times with no problems....sorry to hear that man

SweetAccord
03-28-2011, 10:21 AM
I have bought from them for over 3 years now and not one issue. Yes getting support is hard due to the time difference but I have used e-mail and yes it does take them time to reply 3-4 days. When it's immediate service I use the chat which always works.

Check out Hobbypartz and NitroRcx. I buy from them also as an alternative on some items and no issues either. Maybe I'm lucky.

ron1950
03-29-2011, 11:08 PM
you have to remember they are half way around the world....check the time in hong kong and use the 800 number someone always has answered the phone for me....she always has a hard time understanding english but does better then me...i can barily speek english ....and no chinese

wrongway
04-16-2011, 09:28 PM
Hehehe , More stock for us :unsure: I have had good luck with Hobby King, except that they are always out of stock on everything. Like the Red Evo, They have not had one in long time, but dont remove it from there site. :confused: