PDA

View Full Version : 32" carbon fiber cat hull and hardware monster energy

tarnold69
03-05-2011, 11:02 AM
carbon fiber inlayed hull top and bottom inside sanded filled and painted this origianally was a appirition

upgrades listed below "ABSOLUTALLY NO ELECTRONICS ARE INCLUDED THIS IS FOR THE HULL AND HARDWARE ONLY"

upgrades to hull
•carbon fiber inlayed top and bottom inside.
• west marine apoxi system the best in the world
• carbon fiber cloth was purchased from a top 5 /us dealer
• double ring motor mount with carbon feber rails
• double bottom feed water pick ups for cooling
• double water exits installed to the rear side out of the way
• new servo mount installed on the side down in a sponson out of the way
• entire drive system replaces changed over to 3/16 .150 cable • k@s tubing replaced with brass and a little larger for new drive cable
• custom monster energy ghraphics installed
• all of the mounts battery ,esc,replaced thin, strong,light alum din rail with carbon fiber overlay to get you tie wraps velcro what ever underneath.
• now for the best feature the hatch buble is about 3" wider 2.5" taller and was moved forward or exsteded 2" forward so you can fit any motor or motor mount of you choice no wondering will it fit.
• 42mm 1.4 pitch comes on it

around the edge where the hatch meets the boat i put 2" pin stripe for a good seal and to prevent pain peelin i will send what i have left and some xstra monster emblems the paint is not perfect if you look really close you may see a few blemmishes but overal a 7 out of 10

sold sold sold pament received from greek75 thanks

tarnold69
03-06-2011, 04:02 PM
sunday sale just lowered another 25$ on great deal 100$ firm for everything today only if it dont sell today i will ride it out and raise it back to 150$

6sHyper
03-06-2011, 04:07 PM
100 shipped?

tarnold69
03-06-2011, 04:22 PM
100 shipped? yes 100$ shipped its taking up room i need all of this stuff gone i have a 45" cat coming in this week and all the parts and i need to get all of this gone i dont have room

Greek75
03-06-2011, 05:32 PM
Is it the stock rudder, can't see the back in the pic? Never mind .... Just saw it.... Sold for 100 shipped... Send me your pp....

tarnold69
03-06-2011, 06:28 PM
Is it the stock rudder, can't see the back in the pic? Never mind .... Just saw it.... Sold for 100 shipped... Send me your pp....

sold sold sold pament received from greek75 thanks:rockon2: :rockon2: