PDA

View Full Version : who said?

igottalongone
03-04-2011, 11:55 PM
"I may not agree with what you say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it???"
Smart guy, Lotta balls... His name escapes me...

Doby
03-05-2011, 12:05 AM
Depends on what is being said......not everything is worth defending.

igottalongone
03-05-2011, 12:07 AM
So you don't know?

Doby
03-05-2011, 12:46 AM
Evelyn Beatrice Hall...simple Google search.

Why does it matter?

igottalongone
03-05-2011, 01:21 AM
Close, but no Cigar...
This was a retorical question directed at the person who deleted my last post... The question cannot be answered, the good folks at Google screwed you my freind.. "Don't believe everything you read" (another good quote to google)
This quote is usually attributed to "Voltaire" but there are an equal number of people with the opposing opion "Evelyn Beatrice Hall" The truth is no one knows... Two sides to every story was my point...
"why does it matter?"
Again... retorical question...

Doby
03-05-2011, 01:37 AM
Which last post are you referring to?

igottalongone
03-05-2011, 01:52 AM
I was venting a bit, and got edited by the powers that be...
I'm over it now.. I'm gonna sit down, shut up and only post pictures of kittens...

igottalongone
03-05-2011, 01:56 AM
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e395/igottalongone/gtty.jpg

igottalongone
03-05-2011, 02:21 AM
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e395/igottalongone/persian-kittens.jpg

Diegoboy
03-05-2011, 02:38 AM
It's not what you say, it's how you say it.
There's another quote for you...

Simon.O.
03-05-2011, 03:02 AM
It's not what you say, it's how you say it.
There's another quote for you...
often said to husband by wife.........:hide:

JimClark
03-05-2011, 03:17 AM
It is called language and it was me got a problem?

igottalongone
03-05-2011, 09:43 AM
It is called language and it was me got a problem?

Do I "got a problem"?
Censorship is ALWAYS a problem...
You don't like what I say or how I say it? too bad, grow a pair...
I don't like people with 2 first names, most are thieves and slackers...
And anyone who quotes billy graham should be in prison...

See, I tried to be nice, just kittys...
It only takes one assh0le to upset the apple cart....

Fluid
03-05-2011, 09:45 AM
What can one expect from someone who is so insecure he has to reference the size of his junk in his screen name? Frankly, for a family website I find his screen name offensive.

Brushless55
03-05-2011, 09:59 AM
I find those kitten pictures offensive. :laugh:

:lol:

Flying Scotsman
03-05-2011, 10:02 AM
Laddie, you got upset and we all do at times. I am far from perfect on speaking my mind but I will respect a rebuke on sound reasons.

Douggie

igottalongone
03-05-2011, 10:10 AM
What can one expect from someone who is so insecure he has to reference the size of his junk in his screen name? Frankly, for a family website I find his screen name offensive.

The fact that you immediatly think dick, says a bit more about you than me...
I got my name from flying 90 size choppers (same name on 10 different forums and you-tube)...
My junk is actually more thick than long... So if I were reffering to THAT, my screen name would be Igottathickone...
Thanks for asking...

Diegoboy
03-05-2011, 10:13 AM
Posting on OSE is a PRIVILEGE, not a right. Please remember that before your privilege gets revoked.

igottalongone
03-05-2011, 10:20 AM
you guys are pretty soft if I'm the hardcase...
tighten your chin strap and get back in the game...
before I get "revoked" lol...

Doby
03-05-2011, 10:22 AM
I was venting a bit, and got edited by the powers that be...
I'm over it now.. I'm gonna sit down, shut up and only post pictures of kittens...

Would those be the racist comments you posted in another thread over the past two days...if so, they deserved to be deleted.

LarrysDrifter
03-05-2011, 10:53 AM
I hate cats.(not the boats,but the animal).

Steven Vaccaro
03-05-2011, 03:08 PM
Would those be the racist comments you posted in another thread over the past two days...if so, they deserved to be deleted.

There is no place for racism on this forum. Its that simple. If you run fe boats, you are a friend of mine, black, brown, white, purple, pink or yellow. I don't care. There are plenty of other forums to post and toss trash around. This forum is for fe boats.

As far a censorship goes, this sight is by far one of the most open of its type for fe boats. WE very rarely delete threads. Some things that will get a thread deleted are threads that are racist, perverted or swap shop threads with no pictures. US mods ask VERY LITTLE from our users. We only ask that you respect your other forum members.

igottalongone
03-05-2011, 05:41 PM
Whatever, Steven...
I made a little NON RACIST joke and was called a Nazi/Klansman/Skinhead, so I showed the idiot what a racist is, maybe next time he will know the difference...
Where were you when I was being called names diego??? did he get your little pm as well, what a joke...
The stinkin thread was nothing but people bashing the lameass video anyway!!! EVERY POST!!!
All I did was make a harmless little joke.
Ya may also wanna look at my PM's to see that more than one person contacted me (during) to tell me the person in question is a complete jerkoff... A trouble maker looking for trouble... I'm always willing to hook a person like that right up..
I was INVITED here... I didn't just show up, someone from your forum contacted me via you-tube, asked for help then asked me to join your forum.... Also, ya may wanna look at my purchases from you Steve, I run a full line hobby shop and still buy some things from you at a higher cost to help support your operation...
Somebody gave me crap, I gave it back... end of story...
If you need a bad guy, I'm your man, I don't take sh*t from ANYONE...

Diegoboy
03-05-2011, 06:00 PM
...and you don't need to give it to us all either

Doby
03-05-2011, 06:29 PM
Whatever, Steven...
I made a little NON RACIST joke and was called a Nazi/Klansman/Skinhead, so I showed the idiot what a racist is, maybe next time he will know the difference...
Where were you when I was being called names diego??? did he get your little pm as well, what a joke...
The stinkin thread was nothing but people bashing the lameass video anyway!!! EVERY POST!!!
All I did was make a harmless little joke.
Ya may also wanna look at my PM's to see that more than one person contacted me (during) to tell me the person in question is a complete jerkoff... A trouble maker looking for trouble... I'm always willing to hook a person like that right up..
I was INVITED here... I didn't just show up, someone from your forum contacted me via you-tube, asked for help then asked me to join your forum.... Also, ya may wanna look at my purchases from you Steve, I run a full line hobby shop and still buy some things from you at a higher cost to help support your operation...
Somebody gave me crap, I gave it back... end of story...
If you need a bad guy, I'm your man, I don't take sh*t from ANYONE...

:blah::blah::blah:

We already have a "bad guy"...his name is Dougge and at least he has class.

igottalongone
03-05-2011, 06:52 PM

DIEGO, DIEGO!!!
Dopy says "I have no class"!!! Help me!!!!!! HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!

I'm insulted! DO SOMTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Unless you pick and choose who obeys the forum rules, is that how it works???

Same rules for everyone, RIGHT????

Just in case thats NOT how it works around here...
blo-me Dopy : O
Hows that for classy???

Doug Smock
03-05-2011, 07:16 PM
Hows that for classy???

Man you need to check yourself.
Here is some good reading for you.
http://www.personal-development.com/

Doby
03-05-2011, 07:23 PM
DIEGO, DIEGO!!!
Dopy says "I have no class"!!! Help me!!!!!! HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!

I'm insulted! DO SOMTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Unless you pick and choose who obeys the forum rules, is that how it works???

Same rules for everyone, RIGHT????

Just in case thats NOT how it works around here...
Hows that for classy???

Hard to believe you actually own a hobby shop and have to deal with the public....don't take any crap from your customers either???.....Business must be great.

I was one of the people who PM'd Diego about your racist comments and pics you posted...and here you are trying to defend yourself...can't wait until we hear about your future apperence on Jerry Springer.

As for your request for sexual favours, I'm flattered but my preference is women......at least we now have a clear understanding now of your preferences.

Anyway, I'm sure Diego and Steve will get sick of dealing with the future complaints that are sure to be coming their way about you and will deal with you in their own way.

All you are doing right now is showing your true self with every post you make. Its going to be a long climb out of the hole your are digging.

igottalongone
03-05-2011, 07:47 PM
Hard to believe you actually own a hobby shop and have to deal with the public....don't take any crap from your customers either???.....Business must be great.

I was one of the people who PM'd Diego about your racist comments and pics you posted...and here you are trying to defend yourself...can't wait until we hear about your future apperence on Jerry Springer.

As for your request for sexual favours, I'm flattered but my preference is women......at least we now have a clear understanding now of your preferences.

Anyway, I'm sure Diego and Steve will get sick of dealing with the future complaints that are sure to be coming their way about you and will deal with you in their own way.

All you are doing right now is showing your true self with every post you make. Its going to be a long climb out of the hole your are digging.

DIEGO!!!! DIEGO!!!!! Dopy is at it again!!!
what about these rules you told me about? Is dopy on probation now???
LOL!

Business is rockin Dopy, 34 years this year... when your this good, you don't have to be nice!
If an r-tard like yourself comes in, I show you the door asap...
My guess is, your a fat old man... so we would laugh at you as well...
and...
Your flattered that I told you to blo-me??? thats pretty creepy...
It wasn't an offer dopy, that was an insult...
Poor dopy, if he can't google it, he gets confused...

igottalongone
03-05-2011, 07:51 PM
Man you need to check yourself.
Here is some good reading for you.
http://www.personal-development.com/

everybody's got an opinion...
who the hell r u???
can't tell from your pic, but you look like burt reynolds with aids...

p.s.
self help is for the weak...
I kill and eat the weak...

igottalongone
03-05-2011, 07:55 PM
C'mon, who's next!
LOL!

Diegoboy
03-05-2011, 07:58 PM
You are not going to manipulate the situation to victimize yourself and try to make me look bias. Your track record is showing us all the truth.

Goodbye and good riddance.

Diegoboy
03-05-2011, 08:04 PM
Now I am enjoying your new title!

http://forums.offshoreelectrics.com/picture.php?albumid=287&pictureid=2585

...anyone else?

Flying Scotsman
03-05-2011, 08:41 PM

Thank you for the recognition :hug1: but this dude posts on his thread state he is a moron...enough said

Douggie

RIPFENCE
03-05-2011, 08:50 PM
do you think ron was just misunderstood? lol:tongue_smilie:

Doug Smock
03-05-2011, 09:56 PM
do you think ron was just misunderstood? lol

:laugh::laugh:

Although I don't see it, I have been told I look like Burt Renolds, but with Aids??? I weigh 210 lbs.:confused2:
Good thing I have no respect for that guy (with his antics as of late) or that would have hurt my feelings.;)

Doug :beerchug:

Doby are you ok??:smile:

Doby
03-05-2011, 10:23 PM
Huh...sorry, I was sleeping...what happened?

fatboyelectric
03-05-2011, 10:59 PM
This guy IGOTTALONGONEINME is a trip! The only time he takes his foot out of his mouth, is to switch to the other foot! Doug, I must point out that when he said you look like Bert Reynolds, that was a compliment and as for the aids comment, he was searching for some compatability or common ground. I think he might like you man!

Doug Smock
03-05-2011, 11:15 PM
LOL You may be right Kevin,:o

keithbradley
03-05-2011, 11:46 PM
everybody's got an opinion...
who the hell r u???
can't tell from your pic, but you look like burt reynolds with aids...

p.s.
self help is for the weak...
I kill and eat the weak...

I think this guy smoked some Charlie Sheen.:confused2: "I kill and eat the weak"...seriously dude?

I made a trade with this guy and decided I would not have further contact with him from that point on. He obviously has some other issues in his life that he needs to deal with before he can have healthy relationships with others.

...And whats with the whole internet fascinations with aids? If you cant come up with a putdown throw aids in there???...I dont get it.

GP73
03-06-2011, 03:32 AM
Thank you guys for taking out the trash. :thumbup1: