PDA

View Full Version : are sv27 rudder same as ul1 rudder?

dreamland s4
03-04-2011, 07:46 PM
people, i ran my ul1 today on 6s with seaking 90amp AND IT WAS GOOD!! however, i need to adjust my turning because it turns wide and my steering throw on my tactic is all the way. anyways i hit a log or turtle so i need a rudder (just rudder) and my LHS has the sv 27 rudder! would that fit my ul1? thanks!

m4a1usr
03-04-2011, 09:17 PM
The SV27 rudder looks slightly different then the UL1 rudder. They look very close but dont look like perfect matches. I dont want to tear a setup apart to compare, but just by holding them side by side there are obvious minor diferences. The length looks right. But I cant tell if the pivot pin is located in the same spot on each. I would have to disassemble one and mic it to be sure. Maybe someone who has both sets of hardware laying around to measure could comment to be sure.

John

dreamland s4
03-04-2011, 09:24 PM
The SV27 rudder looks slightly different then the UL1 rudder. They look very close but dont look like perfect matches. I dont want to tear a setup apart to compare, but just by holding them side by side there are obvious minor diferences. The length looks right. But I cant tell if the pivot pin is located in the same spot on each. I would have to disassemble one and mic it to be sure. Maybe someone who has both sets of hardware laying around to measure could comment to be sure.

John

yea. i was looking at both of the images on ose and they do look identical. however, im going to my LHS tomorrow to compare mines withe the sv 27 rudder they have. hopefully it fits. id order from ose if it doesnt but there goes my whole rc weekend :(