PDA

View Full Version : Any Interest:Dumas Skater and Zenoah G23 Indy Pro

tomstoys2
02-28-2011, 05:00 PM
Hey everyone,

This is my Dumas Skater 40" that I built with a Zenoah G23 Indy Pro about 14 years ago.
I never really finished it but I did run it a few times to test. Motor is not even broken in yet. This was BK(before kids) when I was into gas and nitro. I was holding on to it with the thoughts of converting to FE but I need to thin the fleet and need some cash for other builds. Unless someone is interested, I'll be posting on Flea-Bay in the next few days as pictured.

I'll be willing to separate.
The hull has 2 coats of Super-Epoxy with yellow dye tint. I planned on doing a Pennzoil Racing design and in fact still have the decals and yellow epoxy if anyone is interested.

All of the hardware was purchase from AeroMarine Laminates when I ordered the Zenoah. The pipe is B.H. Hanson.
Lead weights have been added to the inside of the transom to get the CG where I wanted it but can be removed if needed. I don't have a hatch for it other than the two back removable ones.

I'll entertain any reasonable offers or trades. I would rather this get separated and someone convert it to FE than sell on FleaBay but I need some cash as well.
I will be happy to post more pictures.

Thanks,
Tom