PDA

View Full Version : (2) SWORDFISH 120 ESCS w program cards

keithbradley
02-19-2011, 10:28 PM
:sold:Ok, it seems I change my mind often...I have decided to go HV in my cat if I can sell these so here they are. 2 Swordfish 120's, I will throw a program card in with each.

$60 shipped each please paypal as gift or include 3% to cover fees

http://i624.photobucket.com/albums/tt328/keithbradley/100_2234.jpg

Diegoboy
02-19-2011, 10:34 PM
are they new?

keithbradley
02-19-2011, 11:03 PM
are they new?

The one standing up has the label missing from pulling off the velcro that was attached. That one I used twice (for only a few minutes), sold to Ben (FC), then bought it back along with the other one(I really cant resist buying these, even when I dont need them, but I really need the $$ right now). Im not sure if Ben used it at all, I dont think he did.
The one with the label looks to be new. The tinning on the wires looks factory to me, and it still smells like they do when they are new(if that makes sense...the water resistant coating they put on these has a smell...or Im crazy...either one)

keithbradley
02-19-2011, 11:05 PM
I guess a shorter answer would have been "no". But they are definitely close to new, if that counts.:bounce:

siberianhusky
02-19-2011, 11:20 PM
PM sent

rearwheelin
02-20-2011, 12:45 AM
I will take one if available.

keithbradley
02-20-2011, 12:48 AM
One sold to to siberianhusky.
I have one more of these I didnt list (so two more total), because I wasnt sure if I wanted to sell all 3 or keep one for a rainy day and just sell the two I listed here. As of right now I will just keep one listed but if someone needs two for a twin setup I do have another I could sell.
Hope that makes sense...
1 sold, 1 available...
unless you need 2, then I have another I can throw in.

keithbradley
02-20-2011, 12:50 AM
I will take one if available.

Yes, I still have one. I will PM my paypal:thumbup1:

rearwheelin
02-20-2011, 01:00 AM
PP sent ! Let me know if they took pp fee....

keithbradley
02-20-2011, 01:09 AM
PP sent ! Let me know if they took pp fee....

Payment received. Thanks.

Both sold, pending payment from siberianhusky

Thanks guys,

Shipping will be via USPS priority mail Monday.

rearwheelin
02-20-2011, 01:50 AM
Payment received. Thanks.

Both sold, pending payment from siberianhusky

Thanks guys,

Shipping will be via USPS priority mail Monday.10-4 ! Thanks again !

rearwheelin
02-20-2011, 01:53 AM
If possible please send me the one with the label.....:beerchug:

siberianhusky
02-20-2011, 07:36 AM
Just got called in to sand a few business and churches. Money will be sent about 10-10:30 this morning.
Being on call all winter sucks. But if it didn't snow or freeze I wouldn't have any money to spend on boats!
Thanks, really want this for my new hydro!
Sent this from my phone, what a pain!

siberianhusky
02-20-2011, 10:18 AM
PP sent
Thansk

siberianhusky
02-24-2011, 06:07 PM
Did this get shipped? haven't heard anything yet about tracking numbers or if it got shipped and you didn't respond to my PM today.

keithbradley
02-24-2011, 06:54 PM
Did this get shipped? haven't heard anything yet about tracking numbers or if it got shipped and you didn't respond to my PM today.

If you look a few posts up, I posted that I would send them out Monday. Actually, I took them to our shipping department to be shipped Monday but it was a holiday here in teh states (President's Day) and the post office was closed, so they didnt actually ship out until Tuesday.

Im sorry I couldnt respond to the PM you sent this afternoon, but I work in the day as a fabricator/welding/designer and I am not on the internet. I'm sure there is a time difference between us and you. Its not even &pm here yet. I just got home and ate dinner with my family. Responding to you was the first thing I did.

As far as tracking, they dont give me a tracking # for international packages, but I doubt its held up at customs as you mentioned in your PM. I would be surprised if it made it to customs yet. Just getting to the border is usually 3 days, and most packages I send to Canada take 7-10 days.

Also, since the buyer of the other esc wanted the one with the factorysticker on it, I included a capacitor and resistor with yours to use as an anti spark circuit if you wish. If you need help hooking it up, let me know.

Thanks.

siberianhusky
02-24-2011, 07:12 PM
Thats great just looking for an update making sure it went out.
I'm not worried about when it gets here as everything is frozen, just would have liked a heads up it did go out. Lol 7-10 days more like 14-21 once it hits Canada!
My SV made it to Canada a day after it left Florida and is still somewhere between customs and my house! I know it left customs a while ago and entered the black hole of Canada Post!
Cheers and thanks for the heads up
Mark