PDA

View Full Version : FS: Insane FE30

v-spec
02-18-2011, 03:12 PM
Hi guys, SOLD!

I'm selling my Insane FE30 it's one of the original hulls that was built before the production hulls came out. It's a beautiful boat and runs perfect! It's a serious hull and not a toy. I rebuilt everything to my liking after purchasing it from MarkF last year and there is nothing wrong with it whatsoever. Here is whats included.

FE30 Hull and Hardware (minor differences from production stuff check pics)

Aquacraft 1800kv motor

OSE Cooling jacket

ETTI Cooling jacket fittings

Seaking 180 esc

Octura .150 flex

AQ Collet

ABC H5 modded Prop

OSE Servo Mount

OSE Motor mount

Castle 5.5mm Bullet connectors

AQ UL-1 Steering servo

Carbon Fiber Floor

Misc Aeromarine and Octura fittings

I've had numerous setups in this hull and finally settled on the AQ 1800kv motor and Seaking 180 it runs mid 50's on a modded x648 and low 50's with the included H5 prop.

Temps with the H5 never exceed 110 not even on a 4 minute run which is why I'm running the setup the way it's listed. It's very reliable and would be a great race boat that you wouldn't have to worry about. The motor and esc are still fresh with under 10 runs on them. Everything is clean as well and sprayed with corrosion x.

I'm asking $500 shipped and insured to most places in the US. It's worth every penny too. I will not part it out however I would possibly trade for a new Delta Force 26 hull as partial payment. (battery in pic not included unless you wanna buy it too)

teddyboy
02-18-2011, 04:13 PM
What battery set-up is it running?

Insaniac
02-18-2011, 05:24 PM
I'd be interested in the hull with hardware but without any electrics (motor, servo, ESC & etc.)...PM me with a price if you would sell it that way.

v-spec
02-19-2011, 04:24 AM
It's run on 4S. Sorry I'll only sell it complete or else keep it.

RCKong
03-01-2011, 08:47 PM
I'm interested in this boat. I have a brand new white DF29 and all new hardware. Undrilled and unassembled. 3/16 stinger, trim tabs, stab fins,rudder, motor mount, stuffing tube and .150 cable with 5mm collet. I also have for it a new SK80A HV with an AQ3656 2030kv setup for it. If your interested let me know
RCK

v-spec
03-02-2011, 01:43 PM
Hi guys, sorry for the late responses but the complete boat was sold this past weekend and has been shipped already. Just getting settled into my new house and the internet was just turned on this morning. I appreciate all the interest and again sorry for the late response.

This boat will be on the water in Singapore shortly!