PDA

View Full Version : Newb - Radio Control Boat Modeler

Baja38
02-18-2011, 10:25 AM
Newbie question - Gettin into RC Boat FE and need some knowledge please. Has anybody tried the Radio Control Boat Modeler in digital form. My understanding is that they don't print this publication anymore? But is available in a digital subscription. $9.95 4/yr. Would be interested in anyones experience with this product. Quality of product, download times, ect. Available ay AirAgeStore. com. Click on Digital Editions. Thanks in Advance Also here's the link.

http://www.airagestore.com/digital-editions/boats.html

HYDROJERRY
02-18-2011, 12:36 PM
I used to get the mag,, and loved it but sense they went digital i decided it wasnt for me,, anything they have in it you can find on the net for free!!!!plus i cant take it to the bathroom with me,,LOL..

egneg
02-18-2011, 04:50 PM
:iagree: I was not impressed with the digital version.

JackBlack26
02-18-2011, 04:58 PM
I used to get the mag,, and loved it but sense they went digital i decided it wasnt for me,, anything they have in it you can find on the net for free!!!!plus i cant take it to the bathroom with me,,LOL..
That's what the "smart phone" is for:thumbup1: Ever since I got my iPhone I no longer need to read magazines while on the throne. I'm all over the web instead:beerchug:

Flying Scotsman
02-18-2011, 05:21 PM
Boy, I would never want to use that smart phone :smile:

Douggie

Alexgar
02-18-2011, 05:29 PM
does it have a sterilization app?

RayR
02-18-2011, 05:37 PM
Just reading this board would keep you at least 6 months ahead of what AirAge publishes.