PDA

View Full Version : Middle TN RC Boating

JPriami
02-15-2011, 03:52 PM
Middle TN RC Boating
I just wanted to post this here so that when others hopefully search for RC boating in middle Tennessee that want to run with a group, that we can all find each other since there isn’t a local club. I would really like to start a club locally, just for fun. Something to get together and enjoy a day at the lake with our boats.
My name is Justin Priami and I live in Dickson County TN. I can be contacted at Kg4ceo@hotmail.com or JPriami@Gmail.com . You can even reply to this thread with your name and contact info. And Im looking for fellow rc boaters nearby to run boats with. Here in Dickson we have a few really nice lakes that are great spots to run RC electric boats. I even know of a couple places to go run RC nitro and gas boats without worry of being kicked out, but they are at the north end of the county. If you live around Dickson, Montgomery, Huston, Humphreys, Hickman, Williamson, or Cheatham counties we are not to far from each other to meet up and go run sometimes. So please contact me and hopefully one by one we can all get to know each other and have a group to run with.
Also note I dont care how old this thread gets, even if its been a few years later after its been posted your welcome to reply. Ive been doing RC Cars,trucks,boats,planes & helicopters for years and i'll always be involved.

Thanks,
Justin Priami

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v337/Jpriami/counties_middle.gif

ron1950
02-26-2011, 07:56 AM
hows the search for boaters comeing?

JPriami
02-28-2011, 12:25 PM
Uneventful so far. :(. Weird because I can find local flying clubs if I want to fly my planes or helis. And local tracks for trucks, buggies and even the indoor stuff. Just no boaters. There are good places (lakes & backwaters) to run and even a river with many boaters that go out. I even sold one of my boats at the local hobby shop really quick. But i wasn't there when it sold to know the buyer.