PDA

View Full Version : USA - Canada merger

Punisher 67
02-10-2011, 03:13 AM
So any of you political eggheads have any comments on this.............:confused:

http://www.eutimes.net/2011/02/obama-creates-worlds-first-superstate-with-us-canada-merger/

Fluid
02-10-2011, 06:49 AM
Anyone who believes the rantings of Internet Hoax Queen "Sorcha Faal" deserves to be confused. :doh:

Here are a few other "stories":

US President Orders Military To Begin Jailing All Civilian Protesters To War

Putin Orders Russian Military Forces To Attack US Forces During Iran Invasion????

Russia, China Order Forces To Highest Alert As US Forces Mass On Iranian Border

Pravda: Imus Fired After He Threatened to Reveal 9/11 secrets

Massive ULF 'Blast' Detected In US Bridge Collapse Catastrophe

US 'Shoot on Site' Order Issued For Escaping Americans

Australia To Imprison All Muslims In Concentration Camps

American Spy Satellite Downed In Peru

‘Ship of Giants’ Said Attacked By Israel in Strike on Syria

GP73
02-10-2011, 09:54 AM
Here is the actual press from the White House:

http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2011/02/04/joint-statement-president-obama-and-prime-minister-harper-canada-regul-0

Punisher 67
02-10-2011, 10:36 AM
Jeez Jay now thats pretty harsh......:tape: . I had it emailed to me last night . I really don't have the time to follow politics or retarded conspiracies but had to post this one I new it might stir up a............:hornets_nest:

.......................:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh :.....................

GP73
02-10-2011, 10:55 AM
I should have probably elaborated on the press release since I read it.

They are just creating a commission to study and facilitate cross-border commerce. no mergers or anything like that.

Doby
02-10-2011, 12:23 PM
Th artical was funny......

Why the heck would we (Canada ) ever do that??? I don't want to take on the US debt and other issues...I like my counrty just the way it is...

ray schrauwen
02-10-2011, 12:39 PM
If it were true John, you would have no say in the matter. These things are done behind the curtain.

Punisher 67
02-10-2011, 01:23 PM
Hey if you guys really want to wrap your head around some deep $hit , Google Zietgiest . I downloaded there video's off of a bit torent site , youtube has some video's also . grab a coffee and take in the entertainment............:laugh:

ray schrauwen
02-10-2011, 01:32 PM
Been there Peter. They have updated ZG a few times. Some of it is crap and some well, lets say does make some sense.

Punisher 67
02-10-2011, 03:00 PM
Some of it makes a lot of sense , money , religion , politics

Fluid
02-10-2011, 04:44 PM
Jeez Jay now thats pretty harsh. Sorry, I didn't mean for it to be taken badly by you, just as a condemnation of such drivel. :sorry:

There is so much BS posted on blogs and on "authoritative" sites that it becomes difficult to filter out the facts. :Shame_on_You:
But it only took me two minutes to Google and find out enough information to back up what I remembered about "Sorcha". Most of us would be wise to do a little research when we wonder about some silly article. :huh:

Punisher 67
02-10-2011, 11:02 PM
Oh I know you were just pulling my leg Jay..............:laugh: but I do agree .....a lot of BS out there