PDA

View Full Version : SeaKing 120A ESC Flashing RED!!!

djmaincheese
02-10-2011, 01:41 AM
I believe I have tried everything I can but I can't get my SeaKing 120A ESC to stop flashing RED and beeping every second.
I plug in the ESC while holding the throttle to the full position and I am able to program all the values..

Running Mode..
Cell Count..
Low Voltage Cut Off..
Timing..

I get to the end of programming and unplug the batteries to store my selection but when I go to plug them back in it just starts beeping again.
Anybody else have issues like this?
Should I get the programming card?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Make-a-Wake
02-10-2011, 11:59 AM
To store your selection you have to pull full throttle til it beeps then move throttle to neutral, not just unplug the batts.

Is your throttle trim set to Neutral? If its set to a bit of forward it may be beeping due to that. A quick vid of you setting it up would help if possible..........i have a bunch of 'em and can program them in about 20 sec.

Brushless55
02-10-2011, 03:29 PM
To store your selection you have to pull full throttle til it beeps then move throttle to neutral, not just unplug the batts.

Is your throttle trim set to Neutral? If its set to a bit of forward it may be beeping due to that. A quick vid of you setting it up would help if possible..........i have a bunch of 'em and can program them in about 20 sec.

:iagree:

Make-a-Wake
02-10-2011, 03:33 PM
He fixed it.