PDA

View Full Version : Just saying Hi

dag-nabit
02-04-2011, 05:13 PM
Hi all,

New to the forum, but have been hanging out on the Traxxas forum for a bit, so I recognize a few names here.

Have been running a couple SV27's for the past couple summers (my daughter is my RC buddy) and have a couple Spartans on order for the upcoming season.

Everything is froze solid here north of the 49th, but following the forums closely to get some ideas on how best to set the Spartans up when they arrive.

Looking forward to tapping into the experience and expertise here.

Kevin

LarrysDrifter
02-04-2011, 05:15 PM
Hi and welcome to OSE.You wont find a better FE site or forum.Everyone here is very helpful.

pescador
02-04-2011, 06:33 PM
If you're in Calgary you should bring them out to Elliston Lake this spring. (where they have the fireworks)
We usually practice on Sundays if the weather's okay. I'd love to see the Spartan run and we need more FE's to come out and play.
There will be a new website soon for the Calgary-Edmonton Namba club, I'll keep you posted.

dag-nabit
02-04-2011, 07:11 PM
Good to see some "locals" here :thumbup1:

I'm in Red Deer, and we usually run out at Pigeon Lake. But I appreciate the invite, and would like to know about the new site when it is up. Calgary and Edmonton aren't that far.

Kevin

JPriami
02-05-2011, 01:47 PM
Hello there Kevin. Glad to see you here

H2OCamel
02-05-2011, 02:21 PM
Hi Kevin and welcome to OSE!

Brushless55
02-05-2011, 10:44 PM
Hi and welcome to OSE.You wont find a better FE site or forum.Everyone here is very helpful.

:iagree: