PDA

View Full Version : SJFE-MBC Spring Fun Run

SJFE
12-22-2007, 11:02 AM
SJFE MBC Will host the First annual spring fun run on the Weekend of April 26th here in Manahawkin Nj. I have the site narrowed down to 2 lakes and am awaiting confirmation from the township on the site with power & restroom facilities. It looks really good. The "B" site also has restroom facilities but I don’t have power access there. I will look into generators. There is a Holiday Inn 2 miles from both sites and 13 hotels on Long Beach Island 6 miles away. Pricing will be off-season and reasonable. This will be an all-electric event. Basically run what you bung with a 4 boat @ a time on water limit. There will be an OffShore Exhibition with 2 divisions. I will post more details on that over the next few weeks. As I receive entries I will have a better idea of what’s going to run.
We can use this thread for rsvps.
Anyone interested in helping me out with the event is more than welcome.

Eodman
12-22-2007, 06:02 PM
count us in Tom --- My son & I will be there. We'll bring our stock SV's, Our Group 44 Cat and maybe a new Maritimo! I think we can help out!

SJFE
12-22-2007, 06:05 PM
That would be Great man. I will keep you guys posted as things develop. I welcome any input, suggestions or what ever also. :).

Doozie870
12-23-2007, 11:17 AM
You may want to consider running a small course say 10 laps on a 1/10. We are finding its a great equilizer with all the wildly different speed boats out now.

SJFE
12-23-2007, 11:34 AM
That is a great idea. I will keep it in mind as I get a good iea of whats running.