PDA

View Full Version : Sneak Peek to a Page I'm working on for the products site

Steven Vaccaro
01-20-2011, 10:57 PM
http://www.offshoreelectrics.com/manufacturer-index.php

Wonder if anyone will notice anything different?

Diesel6401
01-20-2011, 11:10 PM

Wonder if anyone will notice anything different?

I see MHZ, I never seen that their before. Did I win the prize?!?

Steven Vaccaro
01-21-2011, 07:14 AM
I see MHZ, I never seen that their before. Did I win the prize?!?

Maybe, I've been in talks with them over the last couple of days.

Diegoboy
01-21-2011, 07:51 AM
Sweet! It just keeps getting better.
Maybe you can talk to Oliver too!

Steven Vaccaro
01-21-2011, 10:06 AM
Sweet! It just keeps getting better.
Maybe you can talk to Oliver too!

Oliver contacted me a few months back. I thought about it, but at that time the euro was crazy high to the dollar.

domp444
01-21-2011, 10:24 AM
That's awesome! It'd be great if they decide to go with you as their USA distributor :thumbup:

Flying Scotsman
01-21-2011, 10:57 AM
Very interesting,....they make quality gear.

Douggie

Steven Vaccaro
01-21-2011, 11:06 AM
That's awesome! It'd be great if they decide to go with you as their USA distributor :thumbup:

I dont think I want to get involved to the "distributor" side of things. But I will/want to carry some of the small stuff and can help people import the larger stuff if needed.

alvinsmith75
01-22-2011, 09:56 AM
I cant believe no one said LIPOS! Or have you been selling them and I have been missing the BOAT? No pun intended. :rofl:

Steven Vaccaro
01-22-2011, 10:06 AM
I cant believe no one said LIPOS! Or have you been selling them and I have been missing the BOAT? No pun intended. :rofl:
I've been selling the Hyperion lipos for about 2 months.

tiqueman
01-22-2011, 12:21 PM
Steven, Im very pleased to see you trying to get involved w/ MHZ. I built a gasser a few years back and its got quite a bit of MHZ parts on it. What a horrible experience trying to deal w/ MHZ USA. It will be nice to know that if your involved we will actually get the attention we deserve and expect for paying what MHZ asks for things. Knowing your backing it may bring me back to MHZ products. As said many times the past week, OSE just keeps on getting better and better. Thanks for all the hard work youre doing lately

andym
01-22-2011, 04:16 PM
I like it Steve, makes it easier when you already know what you want.

Steven Vaccaro
01-22-2011, 04:47 PM
I like it Steve, makes it easier when you already know what you want.

Glad you like it.

Why I did it was I was looking for a couple of items and couldn't quickly find them, sun shined of my thick skull and said, "it would be cool if I could just look up all the manufacturers from one page".

Does anyone have a logo for speedmaster? I used to have some cool stickers they gave away, but can't find one to scan.

LarrysDrifter
01-22-2011, 10:02 PM
Oliver contacted me a few months back. I thought about it, but at that time the euro was crazy high to the dollar.

Is that Oliver as in Hydro and Marine?Im hoping so.Get the H & M market away from Fine Design.You are very reliable and communicative to your customers.
Good job on the manufacturer layout.Im wondering whats next?

hazegry
01-23-2011, 10:07 PM
sweet!

Steven Vaccaro
01-24-2011, 03:04 PM
The new page is up and working.

its also linked on the left navigation bar if someone needs it.

old guy
01-25-2011, 03:34 PM
Go for it all you said you had 3000ft in the basement of you store the gas guys love MHZ but hate MHZUSA it's all up from here, if you do this I would let the boys on JRCBD know
OLD GUY

Steven Vaccaro
01-25-2011, 09:53 PM
Go for it all you said you had 3000ft in the basement of you store the gas guys love MHZ but hate MHZUSA it's all up from here, if you do this I would let the boys on JRCBD know
OLD GUY

MHZ has expressed an interest in keeping electric and gas apart. So I will just have the electric side if all goes right.

LarrysDrifter
01-25-2011, 10:02 PM
Are you going to get Hydro and Marine also?