PDA

View Full Version : A little something different for P-Mono - Old is New again!

Darin Jordan
12-15-2007, 02:40 PM
Hey TOOOMMMMM... (SJFE)... Looky what I picked up last week on E-Bay! ;) This is going to be my P-Mono for this next season! I'll post build picks as I get into the project...

I feel a TAD bit bad, 'cause I sniped it out from under Jim Vaughn (JEVMAX), but maybe I saved him from having to do yet ANOTHER boat project... :p

31.75" Maus Bullet .21 Mono, but with a sealed hatch cover... NEVER drilled... Brand new... Shipped to my house for $100.00... This should be a formidable competitor against the Deltas out there...

This one should make up for my stupid decision so sell you the 26" Bullet last year! I'd love to have that one BACK!! (Hmmm... didn't George Straight sing that song??? :D)

Steven Vaccaro
12-15-2007, 02:58 PM
Man those bullet do fly. Whats the power package?

SJFE
12-15-2007, 03:03 PM
NICEEEEEEEEE Score man!!!. I tried to win one of those months ago, lost track of time and missed it. She will give those Deltas more than a handfull. Awesome dude...just Awesome.

Darin Jordan
12-15-2007, 03:09 PM
Man those bullet do fly. Whats the power package?

Steven,

I'm going to run it with a Neu 1521 1.5D (1860KV), Hydro 240, and 4S2P... Same power that Brian and Greg and Ray have been running in the 33" Deltas...

May have a little power to spare... ;)...

I will also test it with a 1515 1Y (2200KV), all else the same except the prop... I think this would also be a VERY fast setup, but not quite the punch out of the corners that the 1521 would have... would have to run a smaller prop with less pitch because of the lower torque... BUT, the smaller package might actually have the "right" amount of power and not overpower the boat...

Testing will tell us for sure! :smile: